Chaos 14

Art made by the author
CosyMelody
(How did I accidentally make Hoodie/Brian look like a genderswap version of me???)

I was sleeping quietly, having an amazing dream until I was woke up by my parents.

"Mruah?..."

"Hey (Y/n). Me, your mom, and your brother are going over to a family member's. You can stay home if you want. Be sure not to wreck the house.", my dad said as he shook me slightly then getting up and walking to the door.

"And no boys.", he added teasingly. He left the room.

"Alright. Bye..."

I sat up and stretched, sighing as a loud pop finally escaped. I got up and got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone, immediately opening it to the chat. I stared out the front window to check if the rest of my family were gone. I went back to my phone and started typing.

Ben's POV

Me and Jeff were vibing in my room, playing Call of Duty. Our phones vibrated, we quickly paused the game and grabbed them. I was hoping it was (Y/n) and luckily, it was.

--------------

Crackheadhooman🥴:
Ben, Jeff, Masky,
and Hoodie
You free?

GamerBoy🎮:
Yeah
Me and Jeff are

MustardMan:
Us too
What is it?

Crackheadhooman🥴:
My parents aren't
home
U guys wanna hang?

GamerBoy🎮:
Yes!

GenderswapJane:
Sure

MustardMan:
Definitely

BigAssSmile:
Yeah

Crackheadhooman🥴:
Nice
Come over when ever
you feel like it

--------------

I turned off my phone and jumped up excitedly, so did Jeff. We rushed downstairs and waited for the two proxies. They sped in too and we went out to (Y/n)'s.

{Time skip}

We finally made it to her house and went through the backyard to avoid the front cameras. I'm glad I glitched the back camera a few days ago.

We got to the back door and I had the brilliant idea to bang on the door, yelling "FBI OPEN UP!"

That seemed to get her to respond with wild laughter from the other side of the door. She opened the door, still laughing and tears pricking the edges of her eyes from laughing so hard.

"H-hey guys. Glad you're here."

J:"Did you just... stutter?"

"...No?"

M:"She really is short. To be honest I thought you would be taller."

"Come on, let's stay in the back."

B:"Okay!"

We walked out of the back porch and under the largest tree in her backyard. We dragged some chairs back under the tree and decided to chat for a while.

H:"H-how are you so small? It's like your still a child."

B:"Hoodie, you're like 6'4". Half of us here look like children to you, because we are."

"Yeah. And some of us are just short."

J:"(Y/n), you and Ben are the shortest ones here. You are both fucking smol."

"Loli gang."

B:"Heheh, yeah we're the loli gang!"

M:"You guys are all weird. I'm surprised she hasn't gone insane yet."

"Maybe I already am."

J:"That wouldn't surprise me, after seeing some of the weird shit you do."

As we continued talking, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched. I started getting slightly paranoid. What if (Y/n) is in danger? I don't want her to get hurt. I care about her too much for her to get hurt or even worse, get killed.