↳ 5 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 5 !
(February)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞I'M PHASING

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
I'M PHASING. Kendall is on her way to my  apartment that is situated 10 minutes away from her house. She is coming here to talk about some shit that involves one of my best friends. "Have she cheated on me" and "Has he betrayed me" was the first thoughts that came to my mind. I just have to prepare my self for the worst. That my home may need to change.

A light knock is heard on the door. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and walk from the kitchen to my front door but stopping my movements when I am face to face with the door. A knock is heard again and this time I place my hand on the cold handle and push it down to be met by the beautiful human I am hopelessly in love. She complete has me wrapped around her fingers so whatever it is that is going on it won't be hard for her to have me back as if nothing has happened.

I can see the cogwheels in her head spinning and trying to find something to say, so I help her out.

"Wanna come in?"

"Umm yeah..thanks"

The confident model that's shown in public is completely gone and changed to a nervous wreck. That is how we are with each other, honest, or at least I thought so.

I lead us to my kitchen where I offer her a bottle of water that she declines. We stand there in silents for a few minutes just thinking and looking at each other with the kitchen island separating us. I can see how she is fiddling with her hands, a nervous habit I have picked up on after the three years we have been togheter.

"Look" we both exclaims at the same time, following with a small laugh.

"You can start" I tell her with a small smile that she returns.

"It completely slipped my mind that you didn't know, cause sometimes we think so alike that I think our brains are connected or something. But umm....mommakesmedatedevinformorepublicity."

"Huh?" Is the only thing that comes out of me.

With a sigh she tries again. "Mom makes me date devin for publicity, so it's a contracted reletionship."

"Oh you got to be kidding me" I breath out.

"It's not for long tho and it's only in public we may need to hold hand and.....kiss sometimes." She sais in a small, cute voice.

1. It's not as bad as I thought.
2. Someone else will get taste her lips.

"Fine, but it he does anything I will fuck him up. I swear. I don't care if he my friend cause nobody fucks with my girl without her permission." I exclaim as I make my way over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I can practically feel her melt in my arms while she tries to hide her blushing face, but I have already seen it.

I loosen my arms around her so I can look into her marvelous golden brown eyes and see her full face.

"So everything is okay now Bubba? You not mad anymore?" she questions me while pouting.

"Angel I was never mad, I just felt left out" lie.

"You sure?"

"I am completely sure. It's better that it's Devin that I trust, than some disgusting boy who doesn't treat you right."  A toothless smile makes its way upon her face which makes me smile as well. I lean in and captures her lips with mine.

Our intensity increased as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I tightened my arms around her waist and move them higher. Backing her against the wall while her kisses started to get harder, and rougher. I could feel her sweat on her neck and that just shows I wasn't the only one that was hot.

I move my hands down to her back and grip my forearm around her pulling her even closer, kissing me hungry and harder than before.

Our breath got slightly heavier and I let my arm around her hips go. I instead brought my hands up to her cheeks cupping them. I could feel her slightly scrunch up her face from the feeling of the cold rings on my fingers. Stroking her cheek ever so softly I finally pulled away. Smiling to each other and gazing into each other's eyes Kendall brings her hand to the back of my neck pulling me down giving me a small, gentle and sweet kiss.

I gently grabbed her hand and made my way to the living room hearing her mutter a small "You were wrong Ky".

- Instagram story via kyliejenner !

AUTHORS NOTE!
Well...
At least Devin and Kendall will just kiss sometimes..

- Vote, Comment, Share & Love