233 - Too Much Is Going On

"Who knew loving someone else will make me feel empty again?" Charlotte thought. For the past few weeks so many shits was going on that Char can't think straight anymore.

All she felt was numb. Lots of questions are going inside her brain.

Niall and the other guys wasn't back in LA yet. Harry and the girls are back in the house so Char knew she's gonna get a lot lessons from them.

As soon I she entered the house, she was met with her friends. "I know what you're going to say. You don't have to remind me."

Maya was the first one to stand up and hugged Charlotte. "I'm so sorry. I knew this was wrong." Those words made Charlotte cried. Sooner the others went and gave her a hug as well.

"I saw your post, whatever you're thinking please don't do it." Maya whispered to Charlotte. "We're here for you."

They asked Charlotte what happened and she told them the truth.

"I-I didn't know Kaleb's intentions were to get known even more because of me. But I guess that's it." Charlotte sighed.

"We'll continue talking later, take some rest first love." Harry joined. Charlotte nodded and slowly left them and went straight to her room.

As soon as she entered she immediately lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. She started rethinking of everything. From the beginning up until the recent.

"Where did I go wrong there?" She thought. After few minutes her phone vibrated and she got a text from Niall.

Niall. She thought.

Nobody knew that Niall and Charlotte are been close again. They started talking again last December 2018 secretly. There's something Niall and Charlotte has been hiding from everyone after their break-up.

But they're not planning on telling everyone it for now. Is it safest for them to keep it together. Those were the truths.

As she opened her phone, She immediately smiled. Niall's always been caring for her and he knows how to calm and make Charlotte laugh.

The both of them became matured and handled the issues very well

The both of them became matured and handled the issues very well. It was easy for them at the moment while they're hiding it. They felt free and No judgement at all.

Niall really do miss Char a lot and obviously stills love her but he knows this isn't the right time for the both of them.

He is willing to wait. He sure as hell he'll wait whether Chat might fall in love with another man, He will still wait because part of him knows at the end of the day Charlotte and him will find a way to go back on each other.

Charlotte and Niall made mistakes and they lost each other but they found themselves and somehow that's everything. For now.

A/N : Currently on online class but got a vacant time at the moment so took the opportunity to update on here :)

Have a lovely day beautiful people ! <3