Chapter 3: Plain Rice Spirit

Plain rice spirit

Under the influence of Li Cheng, Li Sinian continued to be a social animal the next day.

At 6:30 in the morning, Li Sinian got up on time and went for a morning run.

When he went downstairs, Aunt Zhang was preparing breakfast.

Time was tight in the morning. He had to go to work at nine o'clock, exercise, take a bath when he came back, and make breakfast himself. He was afraid it was too late, so he gave up.

Fortunately, Aunt Zhang's cooking is also healthy. Her breakfast is seafood porridge. It is nutritious, low calorie and not greasy. She is very friendly to him, a future patient with gastric cancer.

After running, he took a shower. At 7:30, he was just on the table for dinner.

Li Wenxing just got up and the whole person was still confused.

Seeing Li Sinian, he raised his hand and greeted weakly, "Morning ge."

Li Sinian replied indifferently: "Morning."

People wake up after breakfast. Li Wenxing asked, "Ge, are you going to work today? It's almost eight o'clock. You're still at home. It's not like you."

In his last life, he worked hard to prove himself. Every morning, he went straight to the company as soon as he opened his eyes. He only had one meal a busy day.

Needless to say, it's certainly impossible to continue to be so stupid in this life.

"Isn't this breakfast at home?" Li Sinian replied lightly, "The previous lifestyle was too unhealthy. For the sake of my body, I think it is necessary to change it."

After yesterday's shock, Li Wenxing was not so shocked.

He nodded vigorously, "Ge, it's best for you to think like this. The hard work you used to, makes me scared."

Li Sinian smiled faintly and said nothing.

Next, he continued to prove how much he wanted to improve this unhealthy lifestyle.

After breakfast, about ten minutes to eight, Li Sinian rolled up his sleeves, entered the kitchen and began to prepare lunch for himself.

The lunch is for one person, so the preparation is simpler, two dishes and one soup.

Blanched cabbage, tomato sirloin and tender tofu in old soup.

Waiting for stewed beef brisket, he also made himself a cup of hawthorn and medlar tea.

Hawthorn is slightly sour and medlar is slightly sweet. With less rock sugar, drinking at room temperature is like a sour, sweet and delicious drink.

Delicious, focusing on health.

Lunch was ready. It was already 9:30. Li Sinian packed his lunch and went out the door.

The company was not far from home. It was only ten minutes on the road, but he was half an hour late when he went out and 40 minutes late when he arrived.