Needy

You just finished school and your walking to your home feeling like absolute shit also knowing you live with your very annoying best friend.

"Gosh she's gonna annoy the shit out of me"

You get home and you see your best friend sitting on the couch. You tippy toe your way upstairs and then she catches you with your eye"

"Oh hey y/n! How was school?"

Aw great you think to yourself.

"Hey h/n. School was fine."

"Thats great!"

You go to your room, take off all your clothes to the point where your wearing an underwear and a t-shirt and start getting on the game. You play for 30mins and then your best friend comes in.

"Hey im bored do you wanna do something fun?"

"Not rn im on the game."

She begs and begs and then you question yourself why she's being like this since she's usually not like this.

"I dont want to im on the game rn."

She crawls under the desk.

"Please y/n."

You ignore her. Then she starts pulling down your underwear slowly. You don't notice as your distracted to the game. She takes it off fully and now your just naked waist down. You finally realize but dont mind it as you just wanna play the game.

"Fine, guess i'll have to ask this way." She says.

She starts licking your pussy and you start moaning. She then starts eating the sides and separates your 🐱 lips to the point where she eats every bit of your pussy. You moan so loud to the point where you had to mute your mic. She starts eating faster and faster and you moan louder and louder. She picks you up and throws you on top of her on the bed to the point where your literally sitting on her. You take off your t-shirt and put her hand on your boobs. You then start riding her tongue faster and faster. Then she puts her tongue inside of you and goes in and out. You moan so loud geez your almost screaming. She gets up and starts kissing you and gives you hickeys everywhere. Then she pulls your hair down to her kitty and you start eating her out. She's moaning so loud and you can't resist to go faster. Then you guys keep it going for 45mins and sleep on her boobs.