Part 8

(Alex's POV)

*Mature content*

She's wearing a simple little black dress but still manages to take my breath away as she approaches with a shy smile. I don't hesitate though, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close, pressing my lips against hers. It's been hours and Firenz is almost as desperate for the contact as I am. She instantly opens up and for several minutes we're making out like teenagers in the middle of the hotel lobby. Eventually she pulls away breathless, "Well that's a nice welcome."

I grin down at her, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Her words are like music to my ears. I know she doesn't feel the bond the same way I do but she definitely feels something.

Threading my fingers through hers I lead the way towards the exit. It's only as we're about to move through the doors do I sense we're being watched. Glancing around my eyes instantly fall on Rain, stood just to our left and glaring daggers at Emily. Firenz lets out a growl and I instantly step around Emily to put myself between them in a protective stance. Rain just spares me an angry glance before turning and walking away.

Emily doesn't notice any of this as she continues through the exit so I shake off my unease at Rain having spotted us and determine to deal with her later.

I've booked us a table at the Venetian and as cheesy as it is a gondola ride. Emily loves every moment of it though. She then insists on dragging me across to watch the pirate show outside Treasure Island and then the fountains at the Bellagio. Her eyes are alight with happiness as we stand together watching the water shoot up into the air in time to the music. 

Just when I think I've reached peak level of happiness she'll do something else like squeeze my hand or smile at me and my joy goes up another level. As the show ends she looks up at me now and my heart feels like it's about to explode. Less than two days gone but I'm already head over heels in love with this girl. Bending down to kiss her she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. The zings of electricity circle my whole body. I feel like I'm flying and yet melting simultaneously.

"This is insane" she murmurs against my lips, "How I feel when I'm with you."

I sigh in contentment, our foreheads still pressed together, "It's incredible. I don't wanna scare you away by being too intense or moving too fast but...this...us..."

She nods simply, no need for me to finish that statement. I'm still overwhelmed with the knowledge that she's feeling the connection just as much as me. She smiles shyly, "You have your own room here right? I'm sharing with Kim." She lets the meaning behind her sentence hang in the air. I blink, momentarily thrown by her words, but then I'm scooping her up and she's laughing as she wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her back in the direction of our hotel.

Entering my suite I'm momentarily hit by a bout of nervousness as my girl looks around with curiosity.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask to fill the silence but she turns back around with a small shake of her head. "I'm good," she murmurs.

Slowly stepping forward I brush a strand of hair behind her ear and lightly trace my fingers down her cheek. "You are the most stunning person, I can't believe how lucky I got."

Stretching onto her tiptoes she gently presses her lips against mine, "I feel the same. I don't quite understand it, this pull, this link but I know it's something special and I'd be dumb to let it go."

"I have no intention of ever letting this go." I say simply as I deepen the kiss and slowly walk us backwards to the bedroom.

We take it slow, enjoying every moment, each soft caress and featherlight touch. She undoes the buttons on my shirt, brushing her fingers down my chest and sending shivers down my spine. I do the same with the zipper on her dress and as it drops to the floor I can't help but gasp at the sight of her. She seems a little self-conscious at my staring. Hunger and lust filling my chest, I smile "You are so beautiful".

Our kisses become more passionate as the rest of our clothes are scattered. I lay her down on the bed and kiss down her neck, hands stroking upwards to cup and squeeze her breasts, my mouth soon follows, sucking one nipple tenderly, focusing intently on her reactions and little gasps to learn what she likes. Making sure to give both breasts equal attention before continuing on my path. She jumps a little when I part her legs and my tongue licks through her slit. I pause momentarily to make sure she's ok, that this is still what she wants, when she doesn't say no or pull away I press forwards once more. She's already soaking wet and I lap it up, finding her clit and nibbling gently. Her gasps grow louder as she starts rocking against me, her hands running through my hair, pulling at it roughly as I press a finger inside her and increase the pressure. "Oh my God Alex."

My name on her lips is the sexiest thing I've ever heard and I almost cum from that alone, but I push my needs and desires aside to focus entirely on her. Inserting another finger and pumping faster, she pants and moans until I feel her clench around me and she releases with my name on her lips once more.

I grin up at her from my position between her legs, utterly ecstatic at the blissful look on her face knowing I put it there. But she's not done yet, she reaches down and grabs me, pulling me back up her body to kiss me intently. "You're incredible," she murmurs, wrapping her legs around me and reaching down to stroke my already impossibly hard dick. With just a few strokes she already has me close but I need and want to be inside of her.

Reaching quickly over to the drawer beside the bed I rip open and roll on a condom before positioning myself again. Then slowly I press forward, never taking my eyes off of hers as I sink into heaven. She's so tight and perfect I can't help but let out a groan. Slowly I pull back out and then sink in again until I'm fully seated and we are as joined as two people can be. Slowly at first we rock in unison, eyes locked on each other, but as our passion builds our speed picks up and soon we're both coming undone together. Stars explode behind my eyes as I spill myself calling her name. Out of breath I collapse on top of her, trying to come down from the highest of highs.

Slowly we both regain our composure and I roll off of her but not wanting to lose contact I wrap my arms around her and we lie side by side, still staring into each other's eyes as we did the whole time we were making love.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for this girl. As her eyes slowly close and she starts to drift off I gently push her hair away from her face. Watching her sleep I silently swear to protect her and love her and do everything within my power to fill her life with happiness and joy each and every day. Firenz purrs too, promising the same, as we hold her close and drift off into a blissful sleep with the woman we love safely in our arms.