PART 16: THE HANDCUFF

PART 16 
THE HANDCUFF 

When Mark woke up, he couldn’t move his arms

When Mark woke up, he couldn’t move his arms. He tried to pull his arms. The realization hits him like a rumble of thunder, his hands are cuffed to the bed. He tried to get his phone on the side table with his legs. Then he saw a key behind the phone. He got the key and released himself. 
Then there is a envelop stick to the door. He took the paper from the envelope and He reads

“you do not differ from Jake, hiding and doing dirty works behind wife’s back. If you choose a partner, just be loyal to them. We may have the answers to your questions but you never do” 

“I never thought of you as my partner so do you” 

“How can I tell my loving husband that I’m the criminal he’s searching for and his uncle is a part of the reason for my family’s death, if you already figured it out... yes, I’m AMELIA, sorry honey I’m no longer playing as your typical wife? 
I left this note to distract you so that you can’t disturb my next target as you did before 
                                                     your lovely wife 

  Few drops fell on the paper, he swiped the sweat from his forehead. Rushed to the door.
Which is already locked. Smith won’t be here he went date with Allison he loves her enough to ignore the fact she is a criminal. 

Marshall and Mathew went to the aquarium with her friends; so, I’m locked up in my room when she went to kill her next target. He thought to himself; what’s her next target? Is that me?
So many questions rose to his mind.
Then who is she? What’s with fire accident and jake wrestler? He took the phone and dialed jake wrestler. 

“hello Mark” 
“yes sir, are you safe now?” he asked. 
… 
If the jake wrestler is safe, who is that next target? He wondered. 
He mapped out possible ways to this case, the chasing papers, and sketches.

Hellen brothers ➡️ JV ➡️ fire accident in Moshi ➡️ case closed by Adam 
In Hirak ➡️ POLICE INVESTIGATOR

  THAT’S RIGHT! 

***

  THAT’S RIGHT!  ***