17✨

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE❤️

The same night
Jackson, MS
At Kemari's apartment

Syx Jay Frazier

"No. Sierra be lying her ass off. She's the one who still wants me" I told Avani.

I don't know why the fuck Sierra met with my girl. She needs to accept the fact that I don't want her no more.

"Are you mad?" She came closer to me.

"I'm a little pissed off." I admitted to her. "Sometimes it seems like you don't trust me." I looked down at her. "Believe me when I tell you, I don't want to fuck with any other girl besides you. After I broke up with Sierra I left that bitch alone."

"Ok" she tried to hide her smile and walk away but I gently grabbed her arm stopping her movements.

"Don't talk to that girl again. She's just going to keep feeding you bullshit. That's all she do." I told her.

"Alright" she stood on her tip tops and kissed me.

I grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss. My hands traveled down her waist and went to her ass. My dick instantly got hard.

After a minute, I picked her up and laid her on her bed.

"Wait stop" she pulled away from the kiss and tried to catch her breath.. "My siblings are literally in the other room"

"So" I shrugged. "You'll just have to be quiet"

"No Syx" She laughed and pushed me off of her. "Let's go cook" she stood up and grabbed my hand.

I sighed and followed her to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" Some lil short nigga mugged me and I mugged his ass back.

"Shamaree be nice" Avani mushed his head.

"I'm always nice" he mugged her.

"Lies" Inari mumbled and walked past us.

A week later
At Xavier's and Kyri's apartment

Kyri Skye Locking

"Roll this for me" Tiz asked me.

I started rolling his blunt as he changed the song to "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio.

"Here" I gave it to him then started smoking my own blunt.

We just sat in my room and listened to music.

"I'm ordering food what do you want?"

"Some garlic parmesan wings from American deli" I told him.

As he ordered food, I just stared at him. I never realized how attractive he truly is.

It's the weed talking

"Quit staring at me nigga" he mugged me.

"You're fine as hell. We need to find a girlfriend for you."

"Preciate it. We're gonna find you a nigga too sis"

"How about this, I pick a girl for you to go on a date with because I'm the best matchmaker." I cockily flipped my hair over my shoulder. "And you could do the same for me because you're homeboys are sexy as hell"

"That sounds corny as hell" he looked at me like I was stupid. "But I'm down"

I smiled and laughed for no reason

"You don't need to smoke no more. You start coming up with dumb shit and I don't like it" he took my blunt away from me and sat it on the ashtray.

"Touch my weed again and I'll beat your ass" I took my blunt back and mugged him.

"You can't even fight so sit back"

"Nigga I used to fight a man bigger than you on a daily basis, so you need to sit back" I waved him off.

He hit my face with a pillow then ran.

Kemari Avani Pierson

"I'm getting a brisk tea" Xavier told me as we got out of his car.

"That's all you drink. Nigga get a bottle of water for once" I chuckled and walked in the corner store.

"Girl shut up" he walked away from me and went towards the drinks. "I drink water all the time but I do love brisk"

"Hey mamas" some dude approached me when I walked in the snacks aisle.

"Bye" I grabbed a bag of chips and was going to walk away but he grabbed my butt.

I turned around and punched the shit out of his face. "Don't touch me"

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled at me as he held his cheek. "I should beat the fuck out you" he got in my face.

"You'll be dead before the day ends." I warned him.

All I have to do is call one person.

"Back yo ass up before I beat the fuck out of YOU" Xavier walked in the aisle and got in the dude's face.

"Come on let's go" I mumbled and grabbed Xavier's arm.

"Aye Aja, come beat this bitch ass" the nigga yelled and a girl came in the aisle with her face scrunched up.

Ghetto, just absolutely ghetto

"What's going on?" Aja asked us.

"This hoe hit me" he pointed at me.

"You shouldn't have grabbed my ass bitch" I looked at them both.

"You put yo hands on my brother?"

"I did" I looked at her. "And you're not going to do shit about it."

"Man fuck you and yo pussy ass brother." Xavier grabbed my arm and dragged me out the store.

"I'LL SEE YOU OUTSIDE BITCH" I heard her yell.

"We fighting today?" Xavier looked at me

"Looks like it" I shrugged and took off my necklace along with my earrings.

I definitely don't mind taking out my anger on a bitch.

"Here" he passed me a scrunchie and I put my hair in a low tight bun.

Xavier took off his necklace and earrings then changed shoes.

We both sat on the hood of his car waiting for these bitches to come out the store.

I'm mad as hell. A man had the nerve to touch me and on top of that, I didn't get my damn snacks and drink.

"If something goes wrong, my gun is in the glove department" Xavier told me and I nodded.

They walked out the store then started talking shit.

"I'll beat the fuck out of your gay ass" the man told Xavier as he took off his chains.

Xavier and I gave each other a look.

"You're an ugly ass hoe" Aja mugged me and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Y'all talk to much" I sighed and stood up.

"So what's up-"

As soon as she said that me and Xavier ran up on them.

I was bashing this bitch head into the brick wall as she attempted to pull my hair.

I grabbed her and slammed her onto the concrete.

I got on top of her and started sending blows to her face and head.

At first she was giving me a run for my money but now she wasn't able to keep up with me.

Someone pulled me off of her but I tried to get out of their grip.

"IMMA FUCK YOU UP EVERY TIME I SEE YOU" she yelled. "ON MY MAMA BITCH IT'S UP"

"FUCK YO FUNKY ASS MAMA, YOU LOOSE PUSSY HAVING ASS BITCH" I yelled then got in Xavier's car and we left.

Aja's back too😌

Please vote ❤️