what did you do?

"Magnus, where are you?" Alec was getting scared now.

He got an emergency fire message from Magnus. Alec ran as fast as he could to Magnus's loft, but Magnus was nowhere to be found.

Alec knew Magnus didn't have any clients today, and Magnus told him that he was going to stay at home and take it easy.

Alec searched almost everywhere, but he couldn't find his Magnus. The odd thing was Magnus had left his clothes on the living room floor, and there was a broken green colour bottle next to the clothes. Some liquid had spread all over the rug. Magnus never left his clothes like that.

Alec bent down to get the clothes so he could at least track Magnus. Before Alec could touch the cloth pile , something small moved under Magnus's shirt. That thing seemed to be smaller than chairman meow and can not be a demon. Alec slowly picked up the shirt.

"By the Angel." Alec couldn't believe his eyes. Under the shirt was a small version of naked Magnus.

"Magnus, what happened?" Alec took Magnus into his hand. This Magnus fitted perfectly in Alec's Palm.

"I messed up,"

Magnus's voice was not loud enough. Alec activated his hearing rune so he could listen to Magnus clearly.

"What did you do? "

"First, find something for me to wear. It is so cold."

Magnus wrapped his tiny arms around himself. Alec couldn't help but smile. Magnus looked so adorable like that. Alec wrapped his fingers around Magnus so he won't get cold and went to find something for Magnus. There was nothing for Magnus to wear. So he wrapped Magnus in a small white handkerchief.

" I look ridiculous," Magnus pouted.

"I am sorry, that's the best i can do for now. Now, tell me, what happened?" Alec laid on the sofa and kept Magnus on his chest.

"I was preparing a portion to make things small, and curiosity got the best out of me. So, I drank a drop. And here I am, "

"How many times have I told you not to test your portions on yourself, Magnus?"

"Sorryyyy," Magnus hugged Alec's chest.

"So how can I change you back? Should I call some other warlock. " Magnus's face darkened at Alec's question.

" Can't change me back to my original size for a week. I have to stay like this for a week. "

"A WEEK?? Magnus, what have you done? "

" I didn't mean to."

"Argh.. I don't know what I'm going to do with you, Magnus"