6th day

Magnus's last day as tiny Magnus.

"I think I'll miss your tiny version."

"Don't worry, I can always use my portion, Alexander."

"Not if you are going to be small for a week,"

"I'll try to find a solution for that."

Magnus was sitting on Alec's lap. They were going to spend the day cuddling and watching some tv shows.

" Guys, guys, hey listen, I know you are not a big fan of mundane movies, but you have to check this out. This is freaking awesome. This is totally the best" "

He never stops talking. What the hell are you doing in my house? "

Alec rolled his eyes as Simon started rambling. Magnus's heart warmed as he heard Alec calling their loft as his house.

"Relax, Alexander. " Magnus patted Alec's thigh. So, what are you guys actually doing here?"

"As I told you, we all are free today, so we decided to hang out with you guys."
Clary replied.

There goes Alec and Magnus's cuddling plans . Clary, Simon, Jace, and Izzy visited them suddenly telling them they wanted to watch a movie with Alec and Magnus. Magnus's place was the best when it came to spending a day as a group, as Magnus always had best snack in his cupboards and Magnus recently added a home theater to their loft so he and Alec could enjoy movie nights. Jace came across this home theatre, and well, now it has become everyone's home theatre.

Izzy was currently in the kitchen trying to make something edible. Jace went to help her so she won't end up burning the kitchen down. Simon and Clary were watching a movie with Alec and Magnus.

"Argh.. Suddenly, I'm craving for sweet popcorn. "

Clary said without thinking much. Magnus waved his hand. Suddenly, there were six popcorn buckets in front of them.

"There you go, sweet popcorn for Biscuit,Sheldon, and Izzy. Salty popcorn for Jace and caramel popcorn for us. " Magnus conjured some popcorn for them.

Alec glared at Clary.

"If you want anything, go and buy it. Don't let Magnus conjure it for you. "

"I.. I'm sorry, " Clary stuttered.

"Alexander,don't blame biscuit. I also wanted some popcorn." Magnus got up and looked at Alec. Alec placed Magnus on his hand and took him closer to his face.

"You get tired when you use magic in that body. You know that. I told you not to use magic."

"I'm sorry, Alexander. I won't do it again. " Magnus placed a kiss on Alec's cheek.

"Aww, you guys are so cute," Clary smiled.

"Disgustingly cute," Simon added.

"Shut up," both Alec and Magnus hissed at Simon.