𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗳, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱

What could Eren be doing?

Well, my love, you are about to find out.

This day seemed to be longer than others. Whether it was from the lack of communication with my boyfriend or the 5 extra hours I've had to stay past my shift it felt like it took years to get back into my car.

Never would I had ever thought after a 16-hour shift getting screamed at over the phone that I would ever want to spend another second there. I stand corrected.

Driving down the familiar street a wave of anxiety seemed to drown me in thoughts.
It felt like my body was telling me not to go home. I tried my best to shake off the dreadful thought that was always lingering. He hasn't texted. As much as I wanted to act like I didn't know what was happening I physically don't have the strength right now. Before I could process anything I had arrived at "home", a familiar place for myself rather.
My legs felt weak walking towards the door. I could hear everything from the outside. God this bitch is loud. You and him both knew he wasn't one to try and cover up the truth purposefully but at least sometimes he would make it less obvious. Stepped into the door I was met with the sight that broke my heart as it did many times before. Why did I let myself get so affected when it seemed like I had already known?
As dramatic as it sounds I've lost count of how many girls were being fucked over the dinner table but the number was high enough for me to become numb to the shock it brought right?

Hearing you open the door Erens gaze shifted to yours. As soon as your eyes met you could practically feel the frustration leaking off of him.
He rolled his eyes before tilting his head, signaling you to go into his bedroom as he tries to explain to the girl that she has to leave.
Tears just kept falling no matter what I tried to tell myself. Shortly after I sat down on his bed Eren had walked in. "you just can't get enough can you baby" he said, creeping up and wiping your tears. The nickname making butterflies (more like moths) flutter around in your stomach.
You didn't have time to silently curse yourself for reacting that way because he wrapped his arms around you, mutter apologies.
"listen if your gonna keep hurting yourself be my guest, but you cant keep doing this to me" you couldn't fight it. You couldn't help but feel jealous of the girl.
Though she wasn't someone you could recognize by name you'd never forget what she had texted him a few nights prior.

[coach]

Hey.

You should break up with your girlfriend

[eren]

Whys that?

[coach]

I'm bored

Read 3:56 am

-

hello my loves! im so sorry this is so short and honestly ass. i had a plan but obviously it fell throught LMAO
(coach is the side chick btw IABAJJWBW)

also i'm not in any way trying to romanticize this relationship this is just a fanfic story i thought would be interesting