Chapter 9

Amy Farron targeted Dion Huxley specifically

Dions eye rolled back with euphoria, as Amy worked her magic on his dick.

Oh god, just like that sweetheart. Dion encouraged.

Yes Daddy, Amy answered, taking him in once more.

Normally when Amy performed her tricks, she would throw up right after.

But with Dion something just felt right, even though she would swipe his cash every time they met, she still enjoyed his company.

Amy threw her head back to get her hair out of the way when a silhouette of a woman caught her eye.

She found it interesting that someone was watching her give a blowjob, but she didnt pay it any mind.

A decision that Amy would soon come to regret, even after she was done with Dion and she teased a smile at the mystery woman, she was completely oblivious to the reckoning that this woman would cause.

***

Amy was starting to worry; she played the last time she and Dion were together in her head about a hundred times.

She had not seen or heard from him in three days, and that wasnt like him, normally he couldn't stay away for more than a day.

The only thing that really bothered her was that he figured her out before she made the big swipe of his credit cards.

Amy was hoping that hed show up at the Annual Gala, there was no way he would miss that.

She scanned the room every five minutes to locate him, and when she finally did, she was shocked to see him hand in hand with a red head.

The more she stared at them the more enraged she became, how dare this woman take away what shed work so hard for.

Amy thought that if he saw what hed been addicted to in the first place that would draw him back.

She was even more enraged when her little trick did not work, he instead chose to run after the same woman that he came with, hardly paying attention to her.

This little redhead was proving to be a little pest, but Amy's revenge was directed towards Dion.

She knew exactly how to get under his skin, she was not someone who could be thrown away like a rag doll.

***

3 weeks later

It seemed like Dion was making a habit of ghosting his company every time he and Lucy would make a deal.

The last time it was just three days, but this time it was three weeks.

Dion and Lucy had been communicating digitally for all business-related work.

He was purposely avoiding her because all he wanted to do was taste every last inch of her.

He wanted to experience her moaning with pleasure in his arms as he fucked her one more time.

Everything was different; it was nothing like what he did with Amy.

His addiction was based on the fact that she could please him, in fact most of his relationships were like what Dion thought.

But for the first time he was thinking about all the things he could do to her until they both reach their climax.

All that aside, Dion had managed to play keep away for three weeks but today they would be obligated to meet due to a business trip to Maryland.

With Dion finally in control of the majority of the shares thanks to Lucys quick thinking, he could finally start the construction of a new hotel in his hometown.

Dion was currently waiting for her on the tarmac so that they could board his private plane.

He was experiencing an emotion he had not felt in a while, nervousness. His palms were sweaty, and his heart was racing.

Things only got worse when he finally noticed Lucy walking towards him.

He thought by now she would revert to her old way of dressing, but he was wrong.

She kept her modern-day appearance which to Dion made her so much sexier.

But something was wrong, he could see it on her face.

***

Lucy felt dirty; she'd folded to Dion within a week, only for him to act like it never happened.

She wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball and never see him again.

Even though she got the 250,000 for her dad, she still needed to work off a quarter mil more.

The thought of being alone with him on a plane just made her angry, although her face showed how she felt she owed it to herself to remain professional.

She held her travel bag in her right hand as she purposely ignored him when she passed him on the tarmac.

She entered the plane only thinking of the moment she would see her family, especially her little sister Ariana.

***

The plane ride to Maryland was one hour fifty minutes, even as they sat directly opposite each other Lucy made it her mission not to say a word.

Dion on the other hand couldn't take his eye off her. He spent the first thirty minutes contemplating how he would make the first move.

Lucy felt cornered; she felt his intense stare following her every move.

Lucy, Ive been meaning to talk to you about that night. Dion spoke, breaking the silence

His words surprised her, it was the first time hed called her by her first name, more importantly she wondered why he was bringing that night up now.

It was unprofessional of me to well for lack of better words, use you, but Id be lying if I didnt say Id do it again. he continued.

Dion heard it as soon as he said it; he could never seem to apologise without insulting her.

Lucy was aggravated, every word that came out of his mouth was pure ignorance.

No amount of patience would control what she said next.

"So, you fucked me, but ignored me for three weeks, and now you're back again, how does that work?" Lucy yelled.

"Shut your mouth," Dion warned.

"Oh, but I thought you liked them wide open" Lucy shot back.

Carina, I promise you dont want to do this right now. he replied in a low tone.

Or what. She antagonized him.

You dont scare me; I can see thro- Lucy was cut off mid sentence by his hand on her throat and his lips on hers.

Dion didnt like being disobeyed, he was going to teach her a lesson, he'd show her what happens to girls who had a smart mouth.

Lucy got immediate butterflies and although she was mad at him, she couldnt help but let him continue to embrace her with kisses.