19🤍

It's early in the morning and I was on my way to first day of university here in Germany.
It was a little though coming into the university because I really couldn't speak Germany that well but I already had learned a lot from some classes I had taken.

Jude⚡️
What's you plans for today?❤️

Mia🦋
Literally no plans 😛

Jude⚡️
Could i take you out tonight?😘

Mia🦋
Your so adorable...I would love to💕💕

Jude⚡️
Picking you up at 8❤️

- "Mia?" I hear a voice and turn my head back up from my phone seeing my teacher looking at me, "oh sorry, my mom texted me." I said so she wouldn't be mad - "it's fine, but could you please translate this word for me."
- "oh yeah." I translate it by no problem.

After 45 minutes the class is finally over and I packed my bag to head home.

Arriving home I throw myself on the bed, I was thinking of the things that were happening around me...  "I never saw this coming." I said to myself looking straight up in the ceiling...

Some hours later...

I got ready and was waiting for Jude till I hear a knock on my door.
I open the door seeing Jude standing there with some flowers on his hands leaning his hand on the wall smirking at me - "hello beautiful." He said to me while he smirked.
I go in for a hug and kiss Jude on the lips, - "god damn you look good." He said while looking up and down at me. - "and you don't look bad yourself." I said blowing him a kiss.
- "here these are for you." Jude said and handed me the flowers, - "you got my favourite flowers!." I said while smiling at him.
- "I know my girl." He said and blinked whit his one eye and smirked even more at me, - "aha." I said and laughed.

We went out of my apartment and got into his Audi, - "so where we going?" I asked Jude looking at him while he was driving.
- "it's a surprise." He said and took his hand on my thigh.
I thought to myself "omg this man really knows what his doing"

- "this is it." Jude says and go out of the car, I look out the window to see where we were.
I got out of the car "you brought me to the beach" I said and gave him a hug, Jude hugged me back.  He took my hand leading me to a place....My mouth opens - "omg." I say in a big shock.

              @MiaRose via stories

Jude had arranged a picnic and decorated everywhere whit flowers

- "did you make this for us?" I say and look at him, "everything for the queen." He said and smiled. I went in for a hug - "what did I do to deserve this?." I said while giving him a hug.
- "you deserve everything." Jude said while I was holding around him and both of us looked at each other. He looked deeply into my eyes and bent his head down to give me a kiss.

We were having a good time and enjoyed our food and wine...
- "Mia I wanted to ask you something." Jude says and takes my hand, I look up from my food and look at him "go on." I say and smile..
Jude looked at me in a few seconds and smiled - "I just want you to know that I love you so so so much...." I smiled "I love you too Jude."
- "and as you know I am in love whit you." As he said that i felt I knew what was coming...
- "would you like to be my girlfriend?." Jude says while A small smile fades up.
I smile back at him and take both of his hands - "I would love to be you girlfriend." I said and smiled, Jude grins and went in for a kiss.

JudeBellingham: Couldn't ask for anything                                      better

better. @MiaRose ❤️

Tagged @MiaRose

Liked by @jadonsancho
@masonmount @dele 998.728 others

@MiaRose: Only mine💕💕💕
@JudeBellingham: baby❤️😘
> @User7282: i knew you guys were dating

@JadonSancho: I see 👀👀

@user7382: shes living every girls dream😩

@EllieRose: goals😻

@user7282: literally power couple 😻😻

@user8282: his taste in girls are good tho🤷🏽‍♂️