Chapter 18

This chapter starts with ,

In the morning , Riddhima is getting ready in front of her dressing table .

Riddhima thinks : Now the problem between me and Vansh is sorted out , Now can I ask him about going to job . What will he say ? What if he refuse ? Riddhima don't behave like a typical wife , if you want something you have to fight for it .

Vansh comes and back hugs her . He talks while back hugging her .

Vansh : What are you thinking Sweetheart ? Tell me . By the way you are looking very beautiful .

Vansh nuzzles on her neck . He puts her hair front and starts nuzzling on her neck back . Riddhima is still lost in her thinking about her job . Riddhima jerks and turns towards Vansh .

Riddhima : Vansh I want to ask you something .

Vansh : Before that I want to give you something .

Riddhima confused : What do you want to give ?

Vansh immediately kisses Riddhima's right cheek .

Riddhima : Vansh .. I want to say something important .

Vansh : Even I want to give you something important .

Vansh comes forward to Riddhima , she moves back , he cages her between the dressing table . He leans towards her face as she leans back , she closes her eyes , he goes towards her lips . She feels his hot breath on her . Suddenly Riddhima feels some paper in her hand , she opens her eyes and sees , Vansh keeps a paper in her hand . Vansh moves back and smiles .

Vansh : Open and see , this is what I want to give you .

Riddhima opens and sees , It is job application for joining as a photographer in J1 company . Riddhima gets very happy on seeing this .

Riddhima : So I can go back to my job now ?

Vansh smiles and nods his head in positive . Riddhima jumps and hugs him , she catches Vansh's face happily and kisses his both the cheeks .

Riddhima : Thank you , thank you so much Vansh . Seriously I was missing my job like anything . I love you .

Vansh : Tomorrow you can join the job . I am sorry I am the one who snatched your job away , now it is my responsibility to make you go back nah .

Riddhima : Thank you , you are the best .

Vansh : Now are you happy ?

Riddhima : Can't you see my face , I am very  happy .

Vansh : Are you satisfied ?

Riddhima : I am very much satisfied .

Vansh immediately pulls her closer by  her waist .

Vansh : Now like a good wife , Make your husband  also happy and satisfied .

Vansh keeps his nose on Riddhima's cheeks and nuzzles , she blushes , her cheeks turns red in colour .

Vansh : Riddhima I didn't ask you to blush , I asked you to kiss . Come on kiss me .

He slowly nuzzles around her face and goes towards her lips . Riddhima pushes him .

Riddhima : Vansh this is morning , look I have got ready . We will do all this at night .

Vansh : It doesn't matter about morning or night kiss is kiss only .

Riddhima : I have seen in many films , at night only they will kiss .

Vansh : Riddhima don't talk like a stupid .