Chapter 7

Harry's POV

I felt weak. I feel like I let Lucy down. I couldn't help her escape from that masked man. Who was that guy that scared the mob away? I think I've seen him at school before.

I felt fingers trace bruises and cuts on my body. I heard the sound of Lucy's relaxing voice. "Thank you Liam for helping us out there." She put her hand on my chest. "No problem Lucy, I know how much he means to you." Fingers were stroking my hair. "He is."

I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned and struggled to sit up. "Oh Harry! I'm so happy you're okay!" She embraced me. Liam looked uncomfortable, "I'll leave you two, I have to go."He said goodbye and left. Her eyes were glued on mine. Her cheeks were rosy and her hands were trembling.

Lucy's POV 

I could tell Harry was trying to be strong. He's a big strong guy, it's just the masked men were huge! "I'm okay. Come here." I awkwardly came closer. He suddenly kissed me. He put his hands on my waist. I could tell he was getting pretty passionate. I suddenly stopped, "Wait, is your mom going to come in any second?" Harry chuckled, "No, she won't be back until Wednesday." I sighed of relief.

"Do you want to stay over?" Harry asked. My heart jumped. No one has ever asked me that question before. I fumbled with my fingers, "Sure." I said with a small smile. I helped Harry off his bed. He let me borrow a pair if his boxers and a t shirt. The hem of the shirt came to about the middle of my thighs. This was very comfortable!!

We watched Mean Girls and had I've cream. I made sure Harry wasn't going to eat my last bite. Later that night he was setting up the couch. "Am I sleeping there?" He shook his head, No I am." I cocked my head tithe side. "Harry you don't have to sleep on the couch in your own house!" He laughed, "Oh I know, but you are a lady, you will sleep in my bed." He pointed. I nodded.

*** 

His bed was very comfortable, why did I have such a hard time sleeping! I finally got up and peeked into the living room, spotting a sleeping Harry curled up on the couch. That's it. I cuddled up on the couch with him. Harry wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer to him. "You was hoping you would join me."  Right then and there I felt his lips on mine. Next thing I knew, he was on top of me kissing my neck. He made me feel alive. I couldn't stand it. It wasn't long til we were dancing in the sheets.