When YOU see THEM cry

᯽ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ᯽
You are pretty used to seeing Izuku cry a lot, since he does cry a lot. But every time you are there to comfort him, either emotionally, physically, or both.

᯽ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ᯽
It is pretty rare for Katsuki to cry, but when he does, it's a sad sight to see. Katsuki usually looks like so pumped up and stuff, but when he cries, it's just all of his sadness being laid out. When you catch him crying he will tell you to get out or leave him alone. Of course you don't and you go to his aid. You hug him from behind since Katsuki won't except your hugs at first, but after a bit he'll give in and hug you tight. You both will be in silence as he cries, he will dig his face into your neck, loving that you are with him. Afterwards he will act like nothing happened, but he would be more cuddly for the rest of the day.

᯽ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ᯽
When you see Kirishima cry, you feel so sad. The usually bright and happy boy is now breaking down. He probably wouldn't notice that your there at first, but when he does he would say.

"Oh, hey! How are you? What are you doing here?" Kirishima tries to act normal but fails since tears are still spilling from his eyes.

You would walk to him and give him the biggest hug, you would ask who did this. Kirishima would explain why he was crying, and you would just listen and comfort him. After that you guys would probably eat a bunched snacks together while watching a comedy movie.

᯽ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ᯽
Denki probably is the one to cry by himself on his bed, either at night or in the day time. When you saw Denki cry, he jumped when he saw you. He would start to wipe his tears away quickly. You would ask what happened and he would just say he saw a sad video, but deep down you knew that wasn't true. You would hug Denki and bury his face in your chest, you would play with his hair and keep telling him everything was okay. Denki would finally sob and just letting it all out. (Poor boi) He won't tell you what happened until he was done crying. After that you would cuddle with him while watching a favorite movie you both like.

᯽ 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 ᯽
Tokoyami doesn't cry often, since he is an Emo boy. So when he cries, that means it has to be something super serious. If you caught him crying you would slowly approach him. When he notices your presence he would cover his eyes with his arm, and say, don't look at me. Of course you wouldn't listen and you would sit next to him, grabbing ahold of his hand. You would cuddle his arm until he would finally give in to your affection. He would rest his head on your shoulder and you would hug him gently, while humming. After the cry, he would explain what happened and you two would just cuddle in bed together.

᯽ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ᯽
Like Tokoyami, it is very rare to see Shoji cry, and it would have to be serious since he never cries. He would hide somewhere, wrapping his webbed arms around his upper body. When you find him crying, you would sneak up on in him so you don't scare him. You would call out his name softly and you would see him flinch. You would crouch under to him and see him cry. He would look away from you, saying nothing. You would hug him and give him kisses, telling him that he doesn't have to tell you. After a bit of silent crying, he would finally except your embrace and just rested his head on you, tired. You would need to be very patient with him if you want him to tell you what happened. Very much later he would tell you what happened. He would wrap his arms around you gently and he would feel better.

᯽ ᯽ ᯽

2021, August, Thursday, 19