021!

BONUS!

[NOTE ! this is a chapter i wrote for fun it's not a important one so you canignore

it's not a important one so you can
ignore.
i was inspired by konbini type of video called track id and i hope you'll enjoy it!]

TRACK ID - Alaniis

the first cd you bought ?
"it was beyoncé, by beyoncé. i was 10, and i was obsessed with her and this album. i wanted to be her."

the first song you learned to play ?
"jingle bells on the piano, on the guitar it was fast car and on the ukulele, it was i'm yours"

the album your parents listened the most ?
"it was exodus by bob marley. both of my parents were huge fans"

the best track to sing at karaoke ?
"ummm, thinking bout you"

the track that made you want to be a singer
"i always loved to sing, so i don't really know. but, i think it was say it right by nelly furtado that made me want to be famous. i loved the music video"

your favorite kanye west track ?
"flashing lights and welcome to heartbreak"

the best uk drill track ?
"zone 2, riding. 2016 was the best year for drill."

a song you would have liked to write ?
"human nature by michael jackson or maybe, if i was a rapper, liberation from outkast"

an artist you want to collaborate with ?
"timbaland. he's more of a producer but yeah. or kanye, or frank ocean. or rihanna"

your favorite soundtrack ?
"creed 2 and black panther"

the best track in bed ?
"ummm" she laughed. "pony, ride it, say it, it won't stop, the take, girls need love, there's too many songs i can think about. i have a literal playlist for this type of songs."

your favorite african artist ?
"davido, umm wizkid, burna boy, rema, mhd, i don't know"

your favorite french artist ?
"he's not french, i think he's from belgium but stromae. i think he's a genius and i would love to produce something with him"

the track you want to sample ?
"i'm trying to sample miss independent, like the beat at the beginning of the song. i want to sample promiscuous too"

the track you're the most proud of ?
"mainly the new ones. the one in the future album, so you'll have to wait. but ill say, candy rain."

the last song you listened ?
"anxious by aj tracey"

a song that make you cry ?
"of sadness ? the ending of seishun buta yarou. like that just made me bawl my eyes off for whatever reasons"

your favorite track on the new projet ?
"ummm....i don't know. we didn't finish the track listing yet. they're almost 50 songs on the album, not everything is mixed yet."

a date for the album ?
"fall 2021, hopefully"

NIA's NOTE — lol that wasa crappy chapter but i wanted to try it

NIA's NOTE —
lol that was
a crappy
chapter
but i wanted to
try it

lol, anyway
see u soon girlies 🤍