episode-48

Let's start.

Riya:So let's cut the cake dad.

Shanaya:No not so soon, first mumma and papa will dance.

Aryan:Yaa bhai.

Abhishek:(holding the mic) so everyone please welcome Mr. Vansh Rai singhania and his lovely wife Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai singhania.

( They moved to the dance floor and Everyone claps)

(Imagine this song playing in background)

'This match is made in heaven' this was the only sentence coming from everyone's mouth.

Vansh:Where are u looking sweetheart?

Riddhima:Actually vansh i have called Mr. Kapoor to our house but I am not able to find him from yesterday.

Vansh:Sweetheart why are u wasting your time and giving pressure to ur tiny brain? If he wants then he will come...

Riddhima:But vansh.......

Vansh:Shhhh.... Why u speak so much just enjoy this moment.

Vansh:(thinks) Now he will never come sweetheart because dead bodies don't walks (smirks)

(And they continued their dance. They were so lost in the dance that they even didn't know that sond was over and when everyone clapped they came out of their Dreamland. But before riddhima could go he holded her wrist and pulled her and all couples came on the floor.)

(Riddhima-Vansh, Ishani-Angre,Siya-Abhishek, Aryan-Sejal)

Imagine this song playing in background

(All were enjoying party but shanaya and riya were giving each other death glares.)

Riya:Mom why dad is always staying with that shanaya.
He is not even playing with me now.

Ahana:If u want to get ur dad back then u have to throw this shanaya out of the house by hook or by crook. And I know my daughter can do it.

Riya:Yaa mom now I will show her who am I.

(She goes to shanaya and here ahana was smirking at their happiness)

Riya:hey shanaya

Shanaya:look I don't want to talk to you so don't utter a word.

(All dance was over so everyone started clapping and then shanaya said)

Shanaya:Ok now let's cut the cake!!!

(They all cut the cake, riya was expecting that vansh will first fed her but he fed shanaya... She became sad and went in her room and started crying.)

Riya:This is the last happy day in VR mansion for u shanaya.

(Here everyone was very happy after some time party ended.Everyone went in their room)

In riansh room

(Riddhima was sitting on the bed looking at some files.
And thinking something..... Then vansh came out of the bathroom and sees her.)

Vansh:I didn't knew that I look so good that u even dream about me with open eyes SWEETHEART.

Riddhima:No vansh it's not like that.

Vansh:You are looking serious what happened? Tell me.

Riddhima:Vansh yaha sae jaane jae baad maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mai kabhi ek normal life jee paungi ya nahi par jab shanaya meri life mein aayi meri life badal gayi or mai ek simple life jeene lagi Or phir usne mujhe tumse milwakar itnti saari khushiyaan de dii.... U know I am the luckiest mother in the world..... Par ab dar lag raha hai.

Vansh:kyu?

Riddhima:kyunki jab bhi hum ek sath kush rehne ki koshish karte hai toh koi naa koi dukh aa hi jaata hai or is baar toh itni saari khushiyaan aayi hai bas dar lag raha hai ki kahin phir sab kuch chin naa jaaye. (A tear escaped from her eyes)

Vansh:Do u believe me?

Riddhima:More than myself.

Vansh:Then don't be afraid.... Or ab in khushiyon ki aadat daal lo kyunki iske baad humari zindagi mein koi taklif aa nahi paayegi.

(He hugs her)

Vansh:Now come let's sleep.

(They both slept hugging each other)

Precap:Riya is injured.

Hey guys hope you like it please vote and comment.

By