Chapter 27- The Lord's victory (Part two)

************Day 5 (India's bowling)************

"Remember what you are fighting for, this isn't just a match anymore, this is the time to standup for your teammates. You are fighting against their sledging done to my Rahul and Jasprit" Virat said all roused up for the big event.
"Remembering this instances is hurting you, isn't it? Good, take that hurt to the field and make them pay" Virat added
"We are fighting against the fact they even tried to say something to our captain" Bumrah said looking at his captain who just acknowledged the comment. Bumrah doesn't gets angry but god can only handle the person who even tries to say something against his Virat bhaiya.

"Anderson sledged Jasprit, show them that no one can bully our team. I want to see that aggression boys, I want you to show them that we are a force to be reckoned with. If I see anyone laughing, then you see. 60 overs out there, they should feel like hell" Captain Kohli was preparing his team for the battle they had to win and he was making it sure that everyone knows it's worth.

Already two balls in, Siraj took the charge of sledging the players, after all he was learning everything from his Virat bhaiya. The first wicket of Rory Burns was just tipping of the iceberg, Bumrah's aggression was unbeatable and uncanny, it's not every ten innings you get to see the purest boy of Ahmedabad screaming and cheering on the field. Everything was just getting started, the fight, the sledges, the aggression of the team. The Indian team has just tasted blood and they were not going back without a proper hunt.

Second wicket down, maybe Sibley said something or maybe not,but Rohit looked unhappy, Jadeja took the note of that and the captain was busy cheering. Then comes Joe Root, he knackered a few balls, flyed one of them to the other side and Virat mimicked that shot asking Bumrah to send him away the same way.

Third wicket and they got Hameed, no words exchanged just aggressively cheering for the wicket, that's how the team progressed and walked in Jonny Bairstow. It wasn't planned but they were not sledging him, after all Jonny didn't sledge anyone, so why would they?

A few balls in they got his wicket, the umpire initially didn't gave it out but a successful review from Virat said otherwise, he couldn't believe that it was a successful review but it was.

"YES" Virat screamed happily seeing the decision turned
"You got it right Cheeku" Rohit hugged his best friend happily.
"I got it right Shaana" Virat replied hugging him back. Rishab just hi-fived Virat and Ajinkya was more than happy for his team and best friend getting the review correct. Just before tea the boys got all the wickets they wanted to be on track.

***********Tea************

"Don't get settled and start celebrating this, the battle is yet to be won and don't you dare lose that aggression" Virat warned entering the dressing room.
"Where is Iru?" Rohit asked happily after a few minutes of break.
"You guys have given her a lot of content to work on, so she is running around, updating all the socials" Ravi said
"Is she happy?" Bumrah asked remembering how he left things during lunch.
"Bowl those magical and beautiful balls, she will be levitating" Ravi said making it seem like Kiara wasn't over the incident.
"GET ME THEIR CAPTAIN" Bumrah fumed thinking that his sister was still probably sitting around with a frown on her face and that's why she was not out there to greet them.
"GO, GO, GO" Virat signalled the team as soon as he saw Bumrah fuming up and they all left for the stadium.

"You know that Kiara is happily jumping around her workspace, why did you made it look like she isn't?" Ashwin asked  
"I just did what was necessary to keep the fire going" Ravi shrugged like it was okay.
"They are already pumped up" Ashwin said
"And now they will be hunting the England team down. Honestly Ash I don't see the problem" Ravi said taking his seat.