C H A P T E R .2

Nano:- Awwww my bacha 😚, good morning baby ,why did u woke up this early ! Yesterday night u didn't slept well na .

Avni:-Today me and papaa are going for outting nano , papaa has promised me that he will take me to shopping and then to beach ( smiling widely ).

Nano:- Acha! So this is the matter why madam is so happy .

Avni:- Nano i am going to freshup .Say to mama that me and papaa are not going to do breakfast today ,ok bye .

Nano:- Avni ,avni this girl .

Ishita:- Why are u shouting avu name mama ?

Nano:-Your daughter and husband are
going for outing yet again . Gudiya said she is going to shopping with raman .

Ishita:- I know maa raman had said to me in morning itself . Today he is having  breakfast with Prakash Khanna in oberoi hotel so he is taking avni with him so that she will feel relaxed and concentrate on her studies .Yesterday she didn't sleep and didn't  let raman sleep ,she kept crying the whole night thinking about her coming final exams ,so he decided to divert her mind by spending whole day with her .You don't know by seeing her like that raman started to cry atlast i scolded both of them to stop their crying . Raman is becoming  over protective these days ,he is not letting me to scold her for once for her over dramaticness .

Nano:-  Ha ishu you are right don't know what he will do when she get's married ,will he allow her to do love marrige or he will bring someone who he likes ?

Raman:-Maa i accept princess is my everything and i am overprotective for her but that doesn't mean i will let her marry who i like !why will i let her marry someone who she don't  even love ?  And i know my avu is so small that she don't even know what  marrige means.

Ishita :- Ha i know that ,but i really want to see your face at the time of her kanyadaan. You look soo cute while crying .

Raman:- Hahah ! very funny now leave this topic and say where is my princess we are getting late ,Prakash will be waiting for me .

Ishita:- Waiting for you ? But avuu is also coming with you right ! It means prakash bhai don't know about avu coming with you?

Raman:- Yes prakash don't know about avni coming with me it is a surprise for him  . Avuu where are you beta !

Avni:- Papaa i am here (being all cute ).

Nano:- My gudiya is looking so beautiful .

Ishita:- My baby is the cutest ,looking so cute avu .

Raman:-My baby is the prettiest ,love you bacha always keep smiling .