Patti Part 3

I had my first near death experience with Patti that weekend

We'd started getting a bit randier during the huge keg party after the race—nothing too obvious. Just the odd, surreptitious nuzzle or nibble when the opportunity presented itself.

And then she insisted we take a little nostalgia tour, driving past her high school and the old drive in that had fallen into appalling disrepair before stopping at the Dairy Queen where teenagers still gathered to lick cones and each other out in the back rows of the parking lot.

But it was 'way out at another "parking" spot in the desert where I found out how she'd learned damned near every dick trick in the book from holding boys back as long as possible.

"I was the only girl in my little clique who knew what an orgasm felt like," she told me. "Cause my hand game was so good they'd anything to keep me workin' and jerkin'."

I'm a witness to just how good that "hand game" was—that's what almost killed me. After she'd brought me right to the brink over and over and over again with her tongue and hands and tits the woman gave me this "head massage" that made my cock turn a very scary shade of purple.

But oh my God, the waves of pleasure from feeling and watching my frighteningly engorged cock piston up and down in those hands and between those perfectly round breasts of hers—my testicles drew up to the point of being almost non-existent by the end.

And when she fondled the vein along the shaft and that little sweet spot where it meets the glans she had me stomping imaginary brakes in that backseat. I wouldn't have been surprised to see jizz shoot out of her ears by the time she slid down all wet and ready and made my heart race so hard I actually blacked out for a bit.

I'm as serious as the heart attack I thought I was having. I couldn't control anything. I just bucked myself breathless and lay quaking as she managed to get herself where she wanted to go somehow, too.

Which wasn't as selfish of me as it sounds because Patti gets off on making men lose their shit. So wallowing around in all that cum I'd shot gave her the shivering fits.

It was spectacular, watching her scoot and swivel and bounce herself into a frenzy. She was a "convulsive" cummer, that one. Fell forward on me and just jerked and quivered for a good while.

And once she'd settled down some, she flipped over and hiked up that beautiful bubble with a sultry little look back that Chubby sat up and saluted to my absolute astonishment, after all he'd been through.

This went on for hours, by the way. Not just in the car but at the house she'd rented for the weekend from the lone realtor in town. An arrangement he would never have made for anyone else, of course, as he probably only sold a house every once in a blue moon.