Meet Sinead

'' Hi, my name is Sinead Bryne, I am 24 and I'm from Northern Ireland

I work as a game developer, I basically help design and create video games, I've always enjoyed player video games and it has always been a passion of mine so, I thought why not make a career out of it.

My friends would probably describe me as an easy going person but someone you do not want to get on the wrong side of. On a night out they would probably say i'm friendly, I have literally found 2 of my friends boyfriends because I invited his group to sit with us, entertaining and hungry, I literally will want chocolate or pizza and walk a distance to get it.

I don't have a lot of luck with guys, I mean I have had a relationship that lasted 2 years when I was 17 but we just drifted apart when we went to uni. My last relationship was 8 months ago and we dated for 4 months, we broke up on good enough terms, like I wouldn't ignore him if I saw him.  

My type would be someone who I can have good craic with and someone who is easy to be around, I don't want to be around someone who is just going to sit there..that's a bit boring. Looks wise, I'm not too picky but I do prefer darker hair colours and someone who is taller than me. But as long as they make me laugh, we get along well and have a connection, you're probably someone I would be interested in. 

I don't use dating apps, I like to meet people face to face so I can see what they are really like and not hiding behind a screen and well crafted messages. I feel like you can't hide anything in real life so you are more open to someone. 

My celebrity crushes would include Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Tom Holland, Dylan O'Brien, Zac Efron, Timothee Chalamet, Matthew Daddario, Chace Crawford, Chris Wood, Ian Somerhalder and Nick Robinson. Yeah, I know it's a lot...to be honest that's probably the reason why i'm still single. 

I hope to gain from this experience is someone who I connect with and is fun and effortless to be around, that is a very big thing for me. I also hope to make some new friends. I've kissed a fair few frogs and none of them have turned into a prince, so I'm ready to find my very own prince charming. '' 

( She has gone in with Millie and Lucinda and was getting to know a islander called Josh but he got dumped with AJ and Danny leaving her single for Casa Amore)