1

Sinead's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed alone again when the lights turn on, causing me to groan and roll over to put my sunglasses on. Everyone says good morning to each other, before I jump onto the bed with Hugo and Chloe for a bit. 

All of the girls then head up to the balcony for a chat. Kaz says '' It's so crazy, there's only seven of us girls'' causing us to agree and Lib to point out that how quiet the villa is now, we all agree with her again. 

Lib then says ''It was nice to have a sentimental moment last night, where we just locked magnets. So, maybe that's a different NVQ level.'', causing Abby to say '' Extra credit'', Faye to say '' When you graduate you can get a better grade'' and Chloe to say after '' You can be valedictorian, dicktorain'' leaving us all in bit of laughter. 

Millie is now talking about her night with Liam '' He is such a big, big spoon, and like, he's so massive the way he wraps me in, and like literally, we just fit into each other, and like I just fall asleep in his arms I don't even remember moving.'' leading to all of us aweing at her. 

We then all head into the dressing room to get ready for the day, Abby and Lib went downstairs, Lib then comes upstairs saying ''girls, the boys have gone.'' This leads to all of the girls in a couple to start screaming and running downstairs, with me and Chloe following as we are both single. Faye, Millie Kaz and Lib are freaking out the most and they are screaming soo loud. 

We go back into the bedroom and we notice that the boys haven't made the bed, we also see that Teddy has left Faye his rings on the bed. Faye then picks up a phone that has a text message saying '' Fancy a lads holiday? You must now all sneak out of the villa without the girls noticing #playthegame #casaamore'' This cases us all to freak out some more. Lib then notices that Jake has left her his t-shirt. 

We then all head back upstairs after the girls have calmed down a bit. I get changed into a black bikini and do a natural but full out look as there are new boys coming in and I am single as fuck. 

While putting on my makeup Chloe says '' I'm fucking buzzing, I wanna see them all, I wanna love them all

While putting on my makeup Chloe says '' I'm fucking buzzing, I wanna see them all, I wanna love them all.'' causing me to say '' Omg same, I'm so ready for this.'' 

Faye says that she doesn't want to be tested anymore causing us all to joke about it and Lib is worried that Jake will cheat on her causing us all to say that he won't. The rest of the girls are packing the boys bags and it is honestly very interesting to watch. They are sending the boys dirty clothes, condoms, white jeans, bras,robes, jewellery, teddy bears and the wrong clothes. 

================================================================================================================================================================

We then all head outside, I'm currently sitting with Faye, Millie and Chloe on the bean bags. Kaz, Lib, Abby are sitting on the day beds. Kaz then jumps up and says she has a text, she reads it out '' Girls, as you may have noticed, the boys have left the villa. They have gone on a lads holiday to Casa Amor...You will have  7 new boys to get to know. Get ready to meet Matthew, Sam, Medhy, Harry, Dale, Seth & Jack #allchange menfordays''