What to Expect in Your First Month

Welcome in the world of online marketing. You may be already working as online marketer, or find platform to get most out of your profession or business this book will help you to build your very own Online marketing business and teaches you how to run it successfully.

Our primary goal here is to make profits, numbers that matters. That is what business is all about. At the end of the day you need to see result. But the result on came positive if you were doing thing the right way. This book you will learn step by step process that will teaches you the best practices of online marketing.

I wanted to show you how this business really works for people who started it without having an experience of online business. I will give you numbers of when I first started a business for my client. This will give you a clear picture that how much you might be able to make when you're first starting out as well.

My client came to me with his sale that was for a web site for $1400. Initial he thought that he sold it on a huge prices and he was very satisfied with that. But after few projects he notice that he was charging the fair amount according to the services he was providing to his clients.

So he came to me and asked for a business plan or more specifically a proposal that he came sent to his clients. He was actually wanted to build a money stream through the services he was already giving to most of his clients. We came up with the proposal and fortunately they liked what they saw.

As per proposal his first deal to $100, and next sale was for an on going marketing plan for $650 a month. The client was looking for some discount and we agreed on $550 a month, because according we knew they would be a good client and that they would pay every month as they promised.

They have been a client from the very beginning and he didn't want to lose them. We calculated the lifetime value of that client was now $27,500. My next sale was the exact same amount at $650 a month.

And that was our first month in the online market business, from just one time amount of $1400, to revenue generation stream from two clients. We made $2250 and $70 in sales and I had just about $50 in expenses.

In the next few months that followed we got more Web sites and we got more on going clients. The business is growing and our numbers went up quickly. We decided to join a networking group and that really helped us to increase our sign ups. We never made another sale with a discount like we did that $650 to $550 for our first client.

I will share more on that as well, where I discussed pricing structures. The numbers that you make from your business will depend upon a few things. First your packages and you're pricing for that package. I am going to cover this in this book later as we proceed. It also depend on how much you hostel if you get out there and sell.

To give you some more numbers I can say that the lowest amount that we have ever made from a single sale was $350. The biggest number today that we have ever made from a single sale was $33,200. In fact after the initial project was complete with that particular client that client wanted to maintain their marketing and they went at $650 a month plan.

Now the lifetime value of that client has now reached almost $40,000. You can see the numbers vary a lot and it all boils down to your pricing and how you position your company the packages you offer and how much you hustle.

I need to make it clear that your results will be directly associated to your own time and efforts.

The great thing with this book is that you will never be left trying to figure out what to do next. I cover everything that you need to know to get moving. In the next topic I want to tell you how you can genuinely be making at least $5000 in 90 days.