Teacher // Student .1

Well, since some people have been trying to say that 'my writing is crappy by the way Im writing' so I thought this might prove something. This is only showing that I can actually write properly but since I'm not am r rated writer, I'm not gonna write anymore 'good enough' one shots. I might, maybe, but only if I feel like it. One more thing, please do not assume things about someone when you dont actually know them. I'm not going to delete negative comments, its going to be there to show people how 'you are someone who would bring a person down." If you dont like what I write then fuck off the moment you started to not like it. Why would you continue reading it and then saying that its crap when you already dont like it from the start? I've already warned from the start. Anyway, thank you to those who commented positive things though! Alright, thats it! Tell me what you guys think below! xx

Part One

Teacher x Student :

The shrill of the alarm clock woke me up. I groaned and snatched the clock from bedside table and threw it against the wall.

"Leah, get up!" My mom called out from downstairs.

"Five more minutes, Mom!"

I hear the jingle of keys and the sound of someone rushing, "I'm going to work now, if you dont get up you'll be late for school!" She shouted.

"Let me be late then, I dont even want to go." I mumbled to myself.

"Leah!"

I rolled over and tried to untangle my legs from the blanket and cried out in exasperation, "I'm up, I'm up!".

I waited for the sound of the door closing then getting up and got ready for school.

***

I took off my helmet and turned the engine of my Ducatti.

I walked into the school and took my time getting to class.

When I opened the doors to my classroom, the first thing my teacher said was, "You're late. Detention after school."

"Damnit!" I cursed under my breath. Apparently, Mr Flynn heard that.

"That's one more hour added to the detention. Now, get to your seat."

Fuck him! It's a good thing he's hot and fucking sexy or else I wouldnt even come to this class. Why did I even bother attending the class? Oh yeah, so that I can oogle at Mr Flynn's taut back and his muscular arms thats visible from his rolled up sleeve.

He's so young for a teacher, I think he's 25 or 26, maybe? Whatever. As long as he looks yummy enough to eat, I dont give a fuck about how old he is. A lot of girls in the school have a crush on him and even the school's bitch, Melanie, couldnt break down his walls and seduce him.

A bet has been going around the girls population in the school about who can get Mr Flynn, Im not in it even though I fancy him too but I try to pretend that I dont care. I mean, why show that you are easy even if you want it? "Work hard, play hard." If the guy wants me enough, he's gotta work for it and when he does get it, Im gonna play with him, hard.

Anyways, I know its mean to make that type of a bet on a teacher but, hey, you only live once. Gotta try everything ;)

***

*After school*

I slammed the door open to Mr Flynn's class and took a seat at the back. I took out my earpiece and blasted Booty by JLO. I crossed my arms over my chest, lean back and closed my eyes.

*I was running in the woods, naked. Something is beckoning me further into the woods, I dont know what or who. I ran pass trees, sweaty and dirty feeling this pull, urging me to go on. I kept running until I came upon a clearing and a small lake waterfall. In the middle of the lake stood a man whom I couldnt see his face. The moon shines down on his side and I could see, very clearly, as droplets of water trickle down from his hair down to his jaw, and then his neck, collarbone. And it drips, so slowly down his chest as if its taunting me, making me envious that its not my fingertips thats going down to his tight abs and right down under his pants. I didnt realise that I was gasping and I was breathing heavily. The man held out a hand, inviting me into the water with him. I walked forward, as he did and stepped slowly into the water. The hair on my hands stood and I shivered a little from the cold water but inside I felt so hot and I could feel the heat radiating off my body. He closed the distance between us and took my hand, bringing the tip of his fingers lightly up my arms and cupping my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him. He pressed me closer into him and I could feel my hard nipples scraping across his wet chest. I moaned lowly in my throat, and parted my lips. His tongue darted out and he plunge his hot mouth to mine. We wrestled our tongues and he tasted like peppermint. He cups my neck and pulled my head away a little leaving a tingling on my lips, kissing down my jaw to my neck. Licking and nipping at it. I grabbed the back of his hair, gasping and moaning like a slut as my breathing accelerated when he found my weak spot. He sucked at the spot and my knees buckle from the sudden blast of pleasure. He hoisted my waist and I pleaded with him. He growled lowly and pulled away to look into my eyes. I opened my eyes and thats when I was brought back to reality, "Mr Flynn!"*

I woke up from my naughty little dream, gasping loudly. I felt the wetness in my pantys, my pussy dripping from the wet dream. I gulped down a huge air of breath and tried to calm myself down. I pulled out my earpiece and heard a husky whisper in my ear, "What were you dreaming about, Ms Sanders?"

Comment below!