Before We Begin

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Welcome readers! Welcome all to my new story:
"Once a Pouge"

This story follows the events and plotline of the Netflix series 'Outer Banks' directed by Jonas Pate. As this show is very popular and has a close place within my heart, I have decided to express my fascination with the series through an original idea.

My idea is my own and therefore if it resembles that of another story then it is purely coincidental. This is an original narrative booster that I have put much thought into. Please note that I do not take credit for any of the original characters or plot lines and only own the characters I have created, which will be introduced at the beginning of the book.

Whilst some scenes may stray away from the original narrative structure, they will not effect the overall outcome of the series. Please feel free to express your likes and dislikes within the comments.

HOWEVER!!

On that note, opinions, discussions and emotions felt during this story are all welcome as long as they do not offend myself or other readers and are of a positive nature. No bullying, crude comments or inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated as this is a safe space.

I would also like to add just a quick disclaimer that there will be themes and topics of a triggering nature within this book and so advise readers with any of the following triggers to read and proceed with caution.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Triggers may include:

-Domestic Violence
-Scenes of a sexual nature
-Strong Language
-Physical and Verbal Abuse
-Phyical and Mental Health Disorders
-Graphic scenes including murder
-Extrme violence
-Exposure to weaponry

Any other themes or topics that may arise during this process will be included in an individual trigger warning in the chapters they appear in.

If there are any typos or spelling errors please inform me in the comments so I can edit them right away.

Many thanks!!

Hope you all enjoy :)

-Chloe