Chapter 11

ALYVIA

I just sat Awkwardly between the two who were staring at each other as if remembering even their Smallest details.

Now I really know how Cold my Mate can be when In-front of a Rogue. Of course, My Mother is a Rogue since she left the Pack years ago when everyone thought she was dead.

I took a deep breath before clearing my throat, But it was a big mistake since they both Divert their gazes towards me that just gave me more of the Awkward Situation I was already having.

I just wished I would sink in this couch and never go back to the Surface but I know that it's only in my Imagination when it just became a Reality.

Because after thinking about my self sinking into the couch, I was literally SINKING into the couch. And my butt hurts when it reaches the floor.

I saw both of their faces turning into Panic.

"Ohmygod! You just turned you're body into Air, Sweetie. We are sorry for making you feel awkward, Please come back up." My Mother Panicked.

I tried to stand up, But I was stuck. Oh no, Please.

"I.. Can't get out." I breath deeply, Feeling my heartbeat quickening.

"Just think of your self as one with the Air, Imagine that you can flow through anything like the air then float or just stand up." She said. Raiden just stared worriedly, Not knowing what to do.

I breath deeply and closed my eyes and Imagine my self as one with the Air and not solid or anything else. I did what she said and tried to stand up and it worked. I was crashed with a hug from my Mother.

"I knew you could do it, I knew it!" She exclaimed before breaking the hugged.

I felt hands wrapping around my waist and a weight on my Shoulder.

"I'm proud of you," Raiden said softly and I smiled.

"So, We will just train here?" I asked her, And she nodded while putting a mat on the grass.

"Seat," She ordered and I did what she said. "Your first training is, Vision and Focus. You need to feel every Emotions on your body and find a way to Control every one of them. Because there is a Possibility that your Emotions effect greatly with your Powers. In-short, You also need to find your Own peace before giving peace to others." She finished, Taking out a speaker. I stared Curiously at what she was going to do.

"Okay, I'm gonna play a Relaxing Music of the Nature and you should combine it with the rest of the Current nature you can hear right now. You need to ignore everything around you and Focus on yourself and your Emotions." She explained, and started the Music.

I nodded and closed my eyes as I breathe deeply. I focus my ears to only the sound of the Nature and the music while working on my Emotions.

"You should think about your past, About what made you or us Happy, Sad, and Angry." My Wolf cut in and I nodded before putting her at the back of my Head again.

I did what she said and thought about everything that happened to me, Memories flash through my Mind, I Either smile or my eyebrows will turn into a frown but I tried my best to Control it.

I felt something burning in my Back, But instead of feeling pain, I felt good and like the Heat is warming me up so smoothly.

Suddenly, Even with my eyes close, I can see something infront of me and I held it, I was surprised and opened my eyes to see that it was real. I thought it was just in my Imagination.

"Perfect! You're calmer than I thought. Because of how peaceful you had been, You managed to open your Vision. When you are at peace, The barrier of your Vision will break and it's like you can see anything that's in-front of you even with a Blindfold. It's a Different kind of Vision." My Mother said Happily, Turning the Speaker off.

I excitedly stood up and looked at both of them, Raiden was sitting on the Grass, Smiling proudly at me while Luna Hattie which is my Mom was just standing and reading her book of Powers about the Mark and what I was about to train next.

I liked her name, Hattie. It meant 'Power/Ruler." which is true since she have the Power of the Element of Fire and Water, And even became a Luna years ago.

"Okay, Since you have already learned about your Vision and about peace.. Next is Controlling your power of water, Which is an easy one so no one could get hurt. Except if you summon a Tsunami of course. But I'll prevent that." She said and Chuckled, I pouted.

We went near the Waterfalls, They were both focused at the water.

"Okay, So first is using your mind. After that, We will move to using your hands." She said and stepped back a little and stared seriously at the waters, In case something goes wrong.

I took a deep breath before opening my eyes, But the water didn't move. I tried harder but still, It didn't. I was getting frustrated when suddenly, The water jumped up wetting all of us.

I was startled and fell on the floor, Along with the two.

"You let your Frustration take over and Overpowered the water. Just think for a while about you Cultivating to find peace. Once you found it, Think about you being one with the water, and Dancing with them, Like the Fishes, the Dolphins and the Mermaids under the Sea." She explained.

My Head almost throbbed, Understanding what she meant. Then she just sighed.

"How about you just clear your mind, And prevent your Dangerous emotions of trespassing your brains." She said and I got it. I nodded and cleared my mind. She said Dangerous emotions. But there is only one emotion that is not Dangerous.

I went near the water and sat on the Ground, Smiling even with my wet hair and shirt with a short shorts.

I replayed all the Happy Memories I got when I was just a kid with my Foster parents and my Brother. How much fun I had with them until met Raiden and my Real Mom where my Happiness only grew.

Then like what I've been hoping, The water made a picture of a Sun flower, I was shock then the water fell back into the River, Making a bit splash. But this time, It didn't wet us much.

"That was Incredible! I see, You used happiness as the Emotion to Calm the water, For it to follow your command." She said, Smiling happily before hugging me.

"I think we need a break for now."