Appreciation.

Dear readers, I am truly grateful to you for reading this very short story .
I believe you have not only enjoyed the story but you've as well learnt a thing or two.

This story is a message I received in my spirit, and I thought, what could be the best way to relate this to my audience, a story.

    Honestly, there are times when we get overwhelmed , certainly over tried like the character Misi.
Yet, at end of the day if we can fully trust with all our hearts, fully ignoring all circumstances and chosing to be positive, everything is going to work out just right.

I love this story in 2chronicles : 20.
When I read it, I felt God speaking directly to me, and sometimes that's what we actually need.
We want to hear God speak to us
Sometimes I'm like " God just speak to me, I just need a reassurance."
Guess what , God speaks, it doesn't have to a loud clear voice everytime but He speaks.

Sometimes His spirit drops a scripture in your heart.
Most times, I just open the Bible , wherever it lands I will dive in , because I know God will speak to me through his word.
And I tell you, His words , especially when directed at you comes with reassurance,  strength , direction and so much more.

So I want you to go with this.
  Whatever it is you are going through, whether good or bad, look for God's word.

Get to read more of my works by visiting my website at
@ https://eluskino.wordpress.com

I post very fun and exciting poetries every Wednesdays.

Thank you all very much.
Make sure you drop a like and comment.

Tell me the things you want  to see me improve on , in the comment box.
Your feedbacks means a lot to me.
Aaahaah Yes! Please smash that like button.

God bless you!