♡ Chapter 37 ♡

One week later
______________________________________

Past few days jungkook was busy but he still managed to spend his time with princess y/n.

Prince jimin and Generals were helping him a lot with ARMY stuff.

Now prince jungkook, prince jimin and Generals were in princess y/n's room while looking at her drawings. Most of them were there portraits.
______________________________________

General Namjoon

"Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they're making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that's the difference."
"Work and you'll get what you need; work harder and you'll get what you want."

01

______________________________________

"Wow this is amazing. But why looks like a wise man." Said General hoseok.
"Obviously I am the smartest person in our group" General Namjoon smirked proudly.
"Smart? I am the genius one." General yoongi rolled his eyes.
"I feel honoured. Thank you princess y/n" he smiled showing his cute dimples.

______________________________________

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'"
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death."
"There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me."
"BEST LEADER EVER"