Chapter 14

---

"I-I don't belong to a-anyone" she stuttered as her legs shivered seeing his aura getting darker and scarier. He let out a chuckle. A mocking chuckle.

In a second his smile faded. He was grabbing her hips. He hugged her tightly. She shrieked loudly. He hushed her huskily.

"Shh.. Little mate, let me show you who you belong to and be a good mate, obeying your alpha" he said and she screamed loudly as he ripped her clothes off. She struggled in his hold but he just chuckled at her struggles mocking her. She felt humiliated and weak.

He was the beast who killed her love a day ago and now he was killing her dignity as she stood there crying like a weak and worthless person. She felt like shit.

He didn't waste any other second as he placed his lips on her. Roughly biting her lower lip. Tasting her sweet blood. He growled in pleasure. He sucked on her blood as she cried. He left her lips when he was satisfied and licked her tears.

He looked at the mark. He smirked. If he marked and mated with her. He could impregnate her. He roughly grabbed her silky tresses.

"You belong to me. I own you. Your heart, your thoughts, your love, your body is mine. All mine. You will remember this. When I pound hard in your pussy and fill it up with my seeds. You'll know who you belong to. When my pups grow in your belly. You'll remember who owns you when you see yourself in the mirror tomorrow and all you see is me in the form of my marks on my body"

Her body trembled in the fear. She shook her head and cried. She begged him to stop. But, he didn't care. He sinked his teeth in her neck and she screamed loudly.

"AHH! STOP! Please! NO! "

She kept thrashing around and struggling to get away. But, his grip didn't loosen. Her throat felt parched up. He was still roughly biting her. Her flesh would come off, she felt. It hurt so much. After 5 minutes he removed his teeth from her neck.

Her eyes had dried tears. Her throat was so parched up. Her body was trembling in fear. She felt so scared, so unsafe. Her eyes were droopy. Her vision was blurry.

"P-please" she begged him. She didn't have any energy left. Her body couldn't take it. She hated herself for being such a weak person. She hated that she was a coward. But, she couldn't take this.

But instead of pitying her he groped her breast and pinched her nipple. She cried harder. Trying to remove his hands. But, he didn't leave her nipple.

"Whom do you belong to? "

No! She doesn't belong to him. She won't say it. She won't. When she didn't answer. He smirked at her before putting his mouth on her boob and biting on it hard while sucking it. She screamed and hit him, tried to push him away. But he grabbed her hands and tied them up.

He pulled away from her boob and looked at her.

"Whom do you belong to? " he said. She cried in resistance. Trying not to break when he entered his finger in her vagina. She screamed in agony and pain.

"Y-you " she stuttered while crying miserably.

"That's right you belong to me. Only me" he said smashing his lips roughly on her again. She tried to turn her head away but he started moving his finger in her making her stop her struggles.

"P-please" she begged him.

"Please what mate? " he asked her as he started leaving hickeys on her breast and stomach area.

"Please stop"  she  pleaded him.

"Why? You belong to me. You are mine. I can do anything I want " he said as he removed his finger and lined himself at her opening. She shook her head and pleaded but he thrusted himself in her and moaned in pleasure.

"Who am I to you? *thrust* tell *thrust*" she cried due to the roughness and pain and yelled.

"A-alpha" she cried hard. He thrust deeper into her making her scream in pain

"That's right.*thrust* I am your alpha *thrust* you should obey me *thrust* answer me mate *thrust*"  she screamed as it hurt more when he took it out and went back all in at once.

"I-I w-will o-b-ey y-you" she said in broken voice.

"Will you ever *thrust* disrespect me? *spank*" she screamed in pain as he hit her hard.

"NO'" she yelled.
He pet her head like a maniac and licked her tears.

"Who owns you? " HR asked still inside her. When she didn't say anything. He spanked her and she yelled "You" and he smiled.

"Whom do you love? " he asked thrusting inside of her. She denied to answer this. She won't answer it. Her heart belongs to only Kevin. His eyes turned red and he roughly groped her breast with one hand as his other hand's finger was on the opening of her asshole. She shook her head.

"No p-please" she begged him.

"Whom do you love mate? Answer that and I will leave your asshole" he said pinching her nipple.

"You! I l-l-ov-e y-yo-u" she screamed when his finger almost entered her asshole. But he still didn't stop. He still fingered her.

"I love you too,  my sweet little mate" he said cumming in her.

---

"From today you won't be meeting anyone. The only person to meet you will be me, mate. I hope you realize your mistakes. It doesn't give me happiness to hurt you. But, you need to understand that you are mine" he said kissing his nape. She did nothing. She just stared in front of her.

They both were lying beside each other. Hriday was asleep. It had been two months almost that they were in a relationship. She trusted him and loved him.

She stared at him as he caressed her hairs. Cuddling to her. He was close to her. So close. Her gaze went to his lips. She slowly touched her eyes and kissed him slowly. He was frozen for a few seconds before responding gently.

Our lips brushed against each other gently...
There was no distance between us...
We were one, our hearts snyced in making the buzz...
I was seeing the world in your eyes..
Your cheeks had hue of red similar to mine..
You looked so adorable...
You gave me a gentle smile..
A smile which always made my heart flutter...
Us just sounds so good when something you utter...

"MATE! " she flinched as he yelled.

"What are you thinking mate? You better not think anything non sense. You should just think about me and our love or our pups. Do you get it? " he said gripping her jaw. She nodded and he sweetly smiled at her pecking her lips.

"I love you, mate" he said and waited for her to say it back. His eyes were turning red when she didn't say it back. She looked at him and gulped.

"I-I L-lov-e y-you t-too" she stuttered. His eyes returned to normal as he pressed his lips again on her lips.

"Do you want anything mate? " he asked happy with her response. She shook her head. He still decided on gifting her something.

"I will be back in an hour. Rest well mate. Don't try to leave the room" he said before going away. But, when he went out she felt rustling in the tree near her room's window.

She furrowed her brows. She wanted to go and see it. But, the chain around her leg makes it impossible for her to do so. She still reaches there somehow and her eyes widen.

"Y-y-you"

--

-Neets