🍋| When Your Horny

NOT A REQUESTWARNING! Smutthis has consent, its very much shown in this chapter

NOT A REQUEST
WARNING! Smut
this has consent, its very much shown
in this chapter.
--
<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<

You woke up and felt very.. horny. You decided to ignore it, which was dumb, but what else could you do? You dressed into your school outfit and brushed your hair and teeth.

It was very secret that you and Tamaki were dating, nobody really knew because Tamaki was pretty shy, but has been getting better.

As you opened the door you saw Tamaki, 'Oh no..' You thought, "Hey darling, I-I thought we could maybe walk together today," He smiled softly, "O-Oh yeah!" You smiled feeling your cheeks heating up.

You made friction with your legs while walking, Tamaki noticed your state and was curious, "Are you alright love?" He asked concerned, "Its- I'm fine!" You stammered, "Are you s-sure? You know you c-can tell me anything, right?" He cupped your face, "I'm sure, and I know.. i'll tell you after school, alright?" You smiled, he smiled and kissed your lips.

➪AFTER SCHOOL🏫 (at your house)

"So, are you ok?" He asked you, "Listen, it may be weird but- i.. well.." You blushed out of embarrassment, "Hm?" He looked down at you confused, "Uh, I feel a bit.. needy.." You said trying not to cringe at your own words, he finally got the memo after a few minutes.

His eyes widened as he blushed, he smiled softly and picked you up, "Its alright love, we all have those days- well some," He kissed ypu and observed the kiss.

It was passionate but needy, he kept kissing you. The kisses slowly got more intamite, then turned into a whole makeout session.

"A-are you sure you want this?" He asked, your heart fluttered that he was being so gentle, you nodded. He moved down to your neck, and sucked on it leaving bruises.

He finally found your soft spot, you made a little sound making him chuckle a bit, he kept sucking at the spot, you bit your lip trying to keep in as much noise as possible, "Stop biting you lip, let me hear you," He looked at you in the eyes, you nodded.

He moved you to his lap so he can get a better angle of your neck. You grinded on him, Tamaki grunts out of pleasure, he kisses you again and again.

He starts to take your shirt off before you stop him, "Hey, its not fair if i'm the only one not clothed." You pouted, he chuckled and took his shirt off, you stared in awe, he was in the hero course- of course he was ripped.

He started to move down to your bra, he put his hand to the clip, "Is this fine?" Tamaki asked, "Of course," You smiled, he took the clip off and stared at you in awe. "Like what you see?" You smirked, "Hm? Yes, in fact." He said as he gained confidence and started to give kisses to your boobs. You melted in his touch, you made small little noises that turned the taller boy on.

He grabbed one of your boobs while letting his left hand to start pulling down your skirt, you start to take his pants of as well. He saw your underwear and looked up asking for permission, "Seriously its fine," You kissed him, he took your under wear and started to blush like crazy.

He lay you down on the bed, and spread your legs apart.

He rubbed his hand around your area teasingly, you made little sounds, he looked up at you and smirked, he got two of his fingers but looked up to warn you, you nodded and he stuck it up. You moaned, he started to finger you.

Your breath hitched and became a moaning mess, he kissed you making his tongue explore your mouth, "Your so pretty for me," He smirked, he took his fingers out as he got an idea.

"knees," He said, you knew immediately what was going to happen, he pulled his boxers down and let his dick slip out, your face flushed red and you gulped before opening your mouth.

Tamaki grunts, "Your doing so good darling~" He smirks, you hum and wait for his response, he grunts once again and you knew that was your cue to keep going.

"i-i'm c-close" He said, you kept bobbing your head up and down, they white liquid then went into your mouth, you swallowed it.

You and him both clean up and lay in a bed together, "I love you" He said as he hugs you tightly, "I love you too," You kissed his lips.

--

A/N: OK WAIT WHY IS THE SMUT ACTUALLY GOOD? WOT. anyways, hope you enjoyed my FIRST ever time writing smut.