Chapter 3|The Girl Who Was Ignored

Someone's POV:

I heard the students and teachers screaming. I saw a teacher climb up the stairs, so I became even more nervous.

"BOTH OF YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" The teacher yelled as she pointed our heads.

"I..didn't mean...to kill her..." Mary mumbled. I am not part of this in the first place, so why? It's her fault! I just went with her!

Flashback:

"I hate that bitch...hey, I have a plan." Sarah whispered. I came near her and lent my ear.

"Let's push her on the stairs." She whispered. I hesitated because we might get suspended if we do this, but I agreed.

"Okay, but won't we get punished?" I asked.

"No one cares about that bitch." She answered. I followed her towards the stairs and saw Aria about to take a step.

Mary pushed her on the back, and I saw her rolling until she reached the wall and slammed her back.

I saw blood pouring out from her head, so I became nervous. When I turned my head, I saw Mary smirking.

I saw Aria smirking as well, so I thought she must have gone crazy. But it was worse than that. I saw her closing her eyes, so I panicked. What if we killed her?!

I shook Mary and gave her a nervous look. But she just lifted her hand and looked at it as if she was also stunned.

Aria's POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. The first thing I noticed was the plain white ceiling with sculptured golden roses.

I turned my head and saw a maid beside me. It seems like I didn't get reincarnated in a modern world.

"Can you get me a mirror?" I asked the maid. She quickly nodded and fetched the hand mirror on the vanity table.

I was surprised when I looked at it. I was a kid-around five years or so.

I have short, black hair and a stunning pair of purple eyes. This had never happened before.

Every time I would get reincarnated, I would be in a body of 13 to 16 years old.

"What is my name?" I asked the maid. She looked confused and nervous, but she immediately replied.

"A-Ava Lamperouge." Ava...

Wait! Lamperouge?! Isn't that the second to the wealthiest family in the novel I read from my past life?!

But Ava...I've never heard of that name before... I must have reincarnated as a side character.

If I am in the world of the novel, then I suppose Zeke is here too. Thanks to the author, suddenly had the urge to save someone.

I don't care whether I'm changing the original plot or not, but I will save him. Maybe after that, I would find a way to end this loop.

As a witch, I finally figured out how to die without getting reincarnated. Because if I die, I would reincarnate again.

This is the last.

I stood up from my bed and went out of my room.

I walked through the hallway and bumped into a black-haired man who I think is my father. He glared at me with his cold purple eyes.

Our relationship doesn't seem to be the father-daughter thing. Not that I'm disappointed though.

But to be honest, having a loving family who treats you well is hard to come by.

Right now, I don't know where to go, but whatever.

I heard giggles from the room I just passed by, so I peeked. I saw two kids with the same black hair and purple eyes as mine.

They noticed me peeking, but they didn't even greet me. I wonder what this Ava had done to deserve this kind of treatment.

I wandered through the whole mansion until I found a library. I went inside and saw several tall bookshelves made of dark oak wood. The smell of wood was so pungent.

I picked one of the books and found out that this whole library only contains the history of the country, the first hero, and the Lamperouge duchy, so I just dumped all of them.

I wonder what to do at this boring house... I remembered farming back in my previous life, so I decided to head out to the backyard.

As expected, the field was vast and empty. It was grassy, but it's not a problem as I would remove it all later.

I asked the butler near me and seedlings of flowers. He hesitated at first, but he agreed eventually.

I went to our warehouse and took the rake, small shovel, and gloves. I head back to the field earlier.

The butler arrived, and oh wow. He brought good seedlings. It has a higher success rating.

"Young lady, here are poppy and daisy seedlings." I lifted my skirt And started burrowing holes in the dirt. And finally, transferred the seedlings.

"M-my lady, are you sure about this? The duke might get angry..." he said nervously.

"He doesn't care about me, does he?" I replied. Or maybe he's concerned that I turned his lovely backyard into a flowery garden.

After I planted each one of them, I watered them all and just left them.

I have nothing to do now, so maybe I'll sleep. Back in my life in the same era, I would read books, but there are only history books in this house, so I'm not interested.

I plopped onto my bed and dozed off.

I wonder how I can meet the second male lead...There is only a description of him, so I'm not sure if I would recognize him unless I hear his name.