28.

Kay'Liyah Rose

3 weeks later...

" him so cute.. " ash cooed, i smiled in pain as i watched her stand over dae'saun.

" thank you.. "

" i can't believe you had a baby.. "

" me either, im one and done.. nomore " i shook my head.

" it hurt?" She looked at me.

" did it!?" i said rubbing my forehead.

the door opened causing me to look at it. in walked, Kayla, mama and santi.

ash mugged them before coming to sit on the end of my hospital bed. " how you doing? " mama asked walking over to my bed with flowed and a card in her hand.

" hanging in there.. " i said before looking at the flowers. " thank you " i spoke softly. i was started to get really sleepy, the pills were kicking in.

" your welcome " she sat them on the side of me, she looked over at my baby and smiled. " look at him.. " she cooed. Kayla looked at him with a smile, santi got out of her grip and came to hug me.

" hi baby.. " i rubbed her back, i couldn't pick her up because of the pain i was in.

" hi ma.. " she said smiling.

" did you talk to glock? " Kayla asked looking at me, no hello. ok..

" no, she didn't " ash said, mama looked up.

" what's going on between you guys? "

" a whole bunch of bullshit.. people mad about how i wanna live my life. " i said, her facial expression went to confused.

" whatchu mean? " she asked.

" me and glock agreed to not see eachother anymore, kayla's upset about it.. she basically said she doesn't think my baby is daemar's. "

a couple weeks after we had our lil argument she went on Instagram and posted on her story " my brother only got 1 child and that's dae'santi ! " like girl bye, you know this his baby.

" Kayla why would you say that? you can't be mad about THEIR relationship.. " mama looked at her, ash clapped.

" i just feel like that's weird how she gone leave him while he in jail.. "

" that's not your place tho.. " i looked at her.

" it is, that's my brother "

" BROTHER! not BOYFRIEND! "

" y'all need to stop, kayla that's not your place.. Kay'Liyah we're gonna be around your whole life so you and Kayla need to fix this.. "

" no offense but that shit she said was lame, whole took it to social media.. im cool off her " i shook my head.

" im sorry, it was lame and childish of me.. " Kayla frowned.

" y'all are more then welcome to come to the house and see the baby whenever y'all want, im not bitter or anything.. shit just gone be different " i said before dozing off.

" what my baby doing? " glock asked as i watched my baby sleep

" he's sleeping, he got your nose and mouth.. " i smiled as i admired saun some more.

" i can't wait ta come home and see him cuh.. " he replied.

" i can't wait either, i think y'all are gonna have a good bond.. " i smiled while holding my tears back.

" we is fasho.. imma show that lil nigga everything. " he said, i could tell he was smiling.

" yea yea " i laughed.

" kayla talk ta you? she apologize? "

my face went straight. " she apologized, yes. but im not really onnat wit ha, you know she said she don't think saun's yours? on social media daemar.. " i got mad bringing the topic back up.

" she said what cuh? she ain't even tell me allat.. "

" i bet " i rolled my eyes.

" this phone finna hang up, i love you tho... no matter what. "

" i love you too, always.. " i said before the call disconnected.

i sat it on the stand next to me before smiling at saun, my baby was so handsome. i had him early, a month early actually and he came out healthy.. no problems at all. " you feeling better? " my doctor asked walking into my room.

i nodded.. " yes much better.. "

he looked at saun and smiled. " where's his father? "

my eyebrows furrowed.. " why does it matter? " i replied.

he chuckled. " just wondering, because i haven't seen any male enter this room yet, that's all. "

" why are you watching my room? your suppose to check up on me here and there, not watch and see whose coming out of my room.. "

" ive gotta take the baby back to the nicu.. " he said about to push saun's bed.

" no! i would like someone else to take him back.. "

" you think i would hurt him? " he asked with an confused look in his face.

" i would like someone else to take him! " i repeated, he chuckled and walked out. i looked at my baby and sighed.

" i can't wait to get out of here.. " i mumbled to myself.

Hey hey hey 💕
Excuse any mistakes please!
-indiii 💗