Characters

ASAD AHMED KHAN

Asad Is An Angry Young Business Tycoon Who Does Not Believe In Love As He Feels It Is A Waste Of Time

Asad Is An Angry Young Business Tycoon Who Does Not Believe In Love As He Feels It Is A Waste Of Time. He Is A Sorted And Religious Person. He Has Made A Business Of His Own & Has Never Ever Had A Male To Be Look Up To Because He Has Been The Only Male In The Family.Asad's  Sole Purpose In Life Is To Earn More And More.

Asad is restrained, well mannered, thoughtful and very polite. Asad is an introvert but is sensitive towards people's needs. He is mistaken to be arrogant sometimes because of the grave expressions on his face. He is a workaholic. He is  very traditional in his approach. AND HE IS TOO STINGY TO SPEND MONEY.

                   ZOYA FAROOQUI

Zoya is a progressive  girl. She is a beautiful and intelligent girl who is contemporary in her approach. She comes across as the girl next door who is spontaneous, extrovert, uninhibited, chirpy and very energetic. She has had an upper middle class upbringing but she has no hassles in interacting with people above or below her social status. Zoya had a carefree and protected upbringing and is a fiercely independent woman. She is vivacious and talkative but does not open up to people about her private life easily. She is adventurous by nature but sometimes lands into trouble for being foolishly so.

______________________________________

Hey readers, First of all thank you for choosing my story. I'm sure you will love ASya as we did back at that time of Qubool hai days.

Do vote, comment and share 🥰

Also I have uploaded this video, which will give you some good reminiscence of their fights😆😆.
Although keep that in mind, plot is totally different.

Andd Enjoyyyy...
I'll upload every Sunday😍.