Prologue

Zoya was eagerly waiting for some jobs to knock at her place. She was not a type of girl who'll just study and later decides to be a housewife. She has to proof herself and one man who thinks so little of women.

She remembered that day, when she went to give her resume at his office.
To said she was surprised was an understatement. Not a single female was working there. And not to mention the owner himself was too hot that she couldn't believe that he might be gay.

There was no shame in being gay. But she somehow couldn't believe herself after hearing so much about him.
Indeed he was a business tycoon, who had achieved so much in his young age.

After dismissing such thought, she went to look for his office when she found a newspaper lying on the side table.

Apparently, some chauvinist man had decided to pour it's emotions on that paper. The man had thoroughly deliberated on the subject of women suffrage and came to the conclusion that women should never be allowed to work, for the following reasons:

1. Women's tiny brain has no capacity for logical thoughts. Their emotional nature made them incapable of understanding business and politics.

2. If women were to get involved , they would be too busy to marry and have children, and the entire human race will die out, which would be very bad indeed.

3. If women got involved in this, they would be on an equal footing with men, thus creating the appailing conditions of the equality of sexes and putting an end to all need for male chivalry, and gentlemanly behavior , which would be even worse.

4. All government ultimately rested on brute force . Since the gentle nature of women made them incapable of that, they were simply not suited for such activities.

After gritting her teeth in anger, she really wished that she could have some private meeting with the man who  suggested that women are incapable of brute force. Just five minutes alone with him in a sound- proof room would do.

After reading the whole newspaper, she found the name of the author himself.

Asad Ahmed khan.

______________________________________

Heyy, I hope you like the prologue. Now you'll get the idea that this story is totally different from the Serial.

But I promise the story itself will be too promising that you'll wait for the next part eagerly.

Do Vote, share and Comment 🥰

Also, do you like the prologue?

What do you think will happen next?