~Description, continued~

{Tristan}

"Just what kinda king are you to come in someone's house unannounced and claim me as if I'm some sort of object?! Who in the hell does that?!" I berated the dark-haired man towering me as he inched closer to me every two minutes. Made sure to keep by the door incase he tries bolting me to a corner or something.

With one hand up he spoke. "Tristan, I assure you you're certainly not being objectified. Never have been and never will be. I've just had a keenly fascination about you due to your family's history. While you may not know them, I can help you connect with them by simply taking you to what is really your real home."

"BULLSHIT!" I spat. "My aunt Cybil raised me because those two upped and left me with her! It was a stormy night when they did it after lying about how we were going on a vacation as soon as the storm settled! She went to get them blankets only to come back to just me swaddled in car seat! How in the hell can you get us connected after all that?!"

Tears threatened to spill, but I kept my composure. Somehow the mentioning of my parents was enough to get me livid, and this man had that advantage.

He stopped as if he could feel the very radiation of my anger. He placed the same hand on his chest and kept his eyes to the ground now.

"Please forgive my abrupt assumptions. I didn't consider discussing with them when I noticed you were gone. Very odd, however. How could they just leave you, but still talk so fondly of you as if you were still with them, Tristan?" this time he spoke softly rather than with that dominant tone, his gaze slowly rising to meet mine again.

Something about him speaking my name didn't sit right with me.

"You don't know shit about me, which is even more evidence as to why your obsessed ass who should be arrested! I'm calling the police if you're not out in ten seconds! TEN! And my phone's in the living room, so you really have more than enough time!" I demanded as I made my way to retrieve my phone.

"Tistan, wait!" I could hear him as I was nearing the living room. "Just listen to reason! I know your lineage while you don't, and I'm smitten by you because of such! I just want to show that you've always had a place where you belonged, and I want to be a part of it if you let me! I promise you it will make sense in due time! Please!"

As much as I wanted to laugh at that please part I was too focused on dialing the police. Too focused, because I also didn't notice he was behind me. Nearly dropping my phone from the shock, I clinched it for dear life so he wouldn't get the better of me if iit fell. Whoever this guy was, he was quick.

Gotta be quicker.

As I tapped the call button I went to open the front door, but  keeping eyes on him as I backed away. He kept a blank face as I immediately got to the door and felt for the locks. As I undid them the best I could without looking the dialing seemed to be going in and out. Confused with the signal I glanced at my phone to see that there was suddenly no signal.

My jaw dropped as I glanced between him and my phone in total fear.

"What the hell did you do to my phone?!" I yelled as I managed to undo the 2nd lock before grabbing the knob for dear life.

"Nothing happened to your phone, that's just a sign that we've arrived in Arvédo." he replied with a smile. One that you could almost say was genuine.

I just stared at him in complete silence as I turned the knob and opened the door. I stepped back out onto the porch hoping I'd hear the usual birds and some cars passing by, but the peculiar sounds of this Arvédo said otherwise. As I turned slowly to witness where they were coming from I gasped at what was in front of me.

It was like a scene from a fantasy movie, but it  felt..... real. I exhaled at the marveling sight in front of me and recounted my steps back in the house before before regaining myself when I heard a tapping sound.

As I looked back at the intruder who was now just inches away from me I held on to myself as I felt my legs starting to give out.

"W-where the hell am I?! Where did you bring me, dammit?!" I demanded as the tears finally came and I was now crouched to the floor.

"As I've told you before, I've brought you to the place where you truly belonged. The home you were denied all those years! And as I said before, I want to be a part of that." he repeated the last party with some sort of authority as he knelt down in front of me.

"I belong back in my little diverse suburb where my boyfriend and I were gonna go out! That's my home, and that's got no part with you in it! I retorted, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of my sobs.

"As I said before..... I want to be a part of that. You belong with me. And until you see that, you now belong to me." he lifted my chin so that my eyes held his now piercing blue ones.

There was a sudden flas in them before I could say anything. There was the stillness of my body. There was no voice of mine to protest. There was now darkness.

Then, there was a kiss.

~A/N~

I'll see y'all in the prologue, beasties. Love y'all. ✌🏾
#BlackWritersMatter
#BlackStoriesMatter