⋆·˚ ༘ *seven⋆·˚ ༘ *

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

seraphina snape.

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.

I stormed out of the boy's locker room, my face was burning red when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and sighed with relief when I saw who it was.

"Blaise," I smiled. The boy smiled back at me and looked down at my flustered face.

"Why is your face red," Blaise asked, raising his eyebrow. My eyes widened and I had trouble getting a sentence to form.

"Uh, no reason. I went to find you in the locker room and I guess I'm just heating up from the steam in the showers," I lied, pretending to wipe the sweat off of my forehead.

Blaise wasn't convinced but nodded anyway.

"Here," I said, trying to change the subject by giving back his Slytherin sweater. Blaise thanked me and we walked together back into the castle.

"So," I smirked, "What's up with you and Onny?"
"W-what? Uh nothing," Blaise stuttered. I giggled at his flustered face.

"Oh come on, you don't have to hide anything. I've seen you two," I loved playing matchmaker.

"Oh, you mean the sweater? Well, I couldn't really trust you with this. The last time you held on to something for me, it ended up in the forbidden forest." Blaise said, trying to sound confident.

I smacked the back of his head and huffed, "That was one time."

Blaise chuckled as I rolled my eyes.
"Watch it Zabini, or I'll break your wrist," I smirked playfully. Blaise raised his hands in defense knowing that I actually would do it.

We walked in silence for a few minutes before I spoke up.
"Do you know what's up with Malfoy?"

"What? No. Why are you suddenly worried about that git?"
"It's nothing. You know Onyx said the same thing," I smirked, making Blaise's cheek flush a shade of bright pink. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar blond boy storming down the corridor with a frustrated look on his face. 

"You run along first. I'll catch up later," I told Blaise before running off after Draco. 

I followed him to the Room of Requirement. As soon as the door appeared and Draco walked in, I sped towards it, trying not to get caught. 

The door slammed shut behind me. I winced at the sound and quickly hid behind an old cabinet.

My eyes scanned the room searching for Draco, but all I could see were old furniture, a couple of sealed potion bottles, and several rusty swords. 

The dim-lit room was making my head ache. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" a voice yelled from behind me, making me jump in surprise. 

I slowly turned around to see a not-so-happy Draco staring back at me. His arms were crossed and he had that same moody expression on his face. 

"Hey," I said, waving and smiling awkwardly. Draco just rolled his eyes. This made me mad. 

"You know I should be the one that's mad at you blondie." I scoffed, standing up straight. 
"Yeah? And why is that?" Draco was not amused. 
"You bloody snitched on me last year you dirty rat," I spat. 
"Well, maybe you and Potter shouldn't have held that bloody club," 

I had enough of his bullshit. "What in the bloody hell are you doing here anyway?" I asked. 
"I should be asking you that," the tone of Draco's voice made me want to punch him in the face. 

"What? You shagging someone? What a poor choice of location." I said, walking away from Draco. 

I paced around the room, my hands gliding on the dust that had been built upon the antique items. The room of requirement looked different from when I was last here. 

"Draco?" a familiar voice called out from the entrance. I spun on my heel to face the person. 

Fuck. 

Lorenzo Berkshire stood at the entrance with a glum look on his face. 

"About bloody time mate," Draco scoffed. Lorenzo said nothing and walked up to his friend. 

"What's she doing here?" Lorenzo muttered. 
"How the bloody hell am I supposed to know?" Draco replied. 
"I'm standing right here you know," I said, crossing my arms. 

"Shouldn't we tell Snape?" Lorenzo whispered to Draco, thinking I wouldn't hear him. My eyes widened. 

"What does my fath- I mean what does Severus have to do with this?" I slowly paced towards the two. 
"He's working with my father," Draco replied, with that same annoying look on his face. 

"So, what are we doing?" I said, throwing myself onto the dusty couch. Draco and Lorenzo shared confused looks. 

"What? As much as I hate you both, everything has been so bloody boring in school. Might as well do something about it." I threw my right leg over my left, leaning back into the couch waiting for their response. 

"We should tell her Draco. We could use her help." Lorenzo muttered to his friend. His sudden confidence from earlier had disappeared. 

"And why would we need Seraphina Snape." Draco scoffed rolling his eyes.
"Watch it Malfoy. Or I'll turn you back into a ferret." 

"Fine. But if anyone else knows about this, I swear to Merlin that I'll send you to the afterlife." Draco finally gave in. 
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now, what do we need my help with." I smirked. 

・❥・

"Wait so let me get this straight. You broke your wand after shagging with it in your pocket, and now you want to steal your father's money to buy a new one?" I said in disbelief. Typical Malfoy.

"Well yeah, that's what I just said," Draco grunted.
"But it's not like we can just walk into Gringotts and take Lucius's money," Lorenzo said. 

"Yes we can," I smirked, walking out of the room of requirement. The two boys following close behind with confused looks. 

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘