Part 10

Harley's POV : 

"Wow." 

Cooper had brought me to an old beaten up street. All over there was graffiti. But not your typical stick letters and slurs. These were actual tags and mural like paintings. People sat around, dancing, listening to music, doing some more spray painting. Some were playing in what looked like a street band, with plastic bucket drums and hand beat boxers. 

It was an amazing place to say the least. 

"C!" Some guy yelled. She motioned for me to come on and I ran after her. She slapped hands with the guy. 

He looked about 16, dark brown skin, warm brown eyes, and a happy smile. Just seeing him made me want to smile. He had a puppiesh look to him. 

"Thomas!" She smiled and hugged him. "This is my friend Harley?" 

"Hi," I stuck my hand out and he shook it. 

"So Harley. You new to New York?" Thomas asked with a smile. 

"Yeah how'd you know?" 

"The accent. Also you seem a little overwhelmed." 

"Hey honestly I am. The city is so loud, how do you stand it?"

"You get used to it." Cooper said with a smile. 

"It's home. Anyway, I got some fresh cans that Jake dropped off. Got no one to use em, wanna go?" 

"You ever spray paint before?" Cooper asked me. 

"Yeah of course." 

"Then let's go." 

We walked a while to a blank area. Thomas pulled a tarp off a wall and it revealed a white brick wall.

"We had to paint over some stuff over so we have this area." Thomas tossed Cooper a spray can.He held one out to me and I took it. Then he walked away.

"So, what are you painting?" Cooper asked. 

"I don't know, probably my tag." 

"Me too." 

Cooper's Tag 

(Imagine it on a Wall).

Harley's Tag : 

"Nice work! I love your style

"Nice work! I love your style." We had spend over three hours painting. 

"Yours to." I said. I was really proud of my H. 

I took a picture of the C and H on my phone. 

Cooper grabbed my hand. "Let's go! We have a bunch of stuff to do." 

TFox