The Bully (Part 2)

You and the rest of team RWBY and team JNPR all made your way to the cafeteria. Once you all got your food and sat at a table together Nora insisted that she tell everybody a story of how she and Ren were ambushed by grimm. You all decided to agree to listen in except for Blake who just wanted to read her book while, Jaune still seemed too bummed out to care, and Weiss was too concerned with filing her nails. You were sitting between Yang and Weiss as Nora began her story.

Nora: So there we were. In the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by ursa.

Ren: They were beowolves.

Nora then stood up with her hands on the table still leaning over in excitement.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: *Sighs* Two of em.

You, Yang, Ruby, and Pyrrha all realized she was just overexaggerating at this point. So you all turned to look at Jaune. He was hardly touching his food and still seemed upset.

Nora: But they were no match! In the end, Ren and I took them down! And made a boatload of lien selling ursa skin rugs.

Nora then sat back down with a huge grin on her face.

Ren: *Sighs* She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.

Once they finished speaking Pyrrha turned to talk to Jaune and check up on him.

Pyrrha: Jaune. Are you ok?

Jaune seemed not to notice for a moment but then realized what Pyrrha asked and turned to respond to her.

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah. Why?

Ruby then began to twirl her arms as she spoke.

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not ok.

Ruby points out both her fingers at Jaune.

y/n: Yeah Jaune. We know something's up.

Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and turned their focus on Jaune.

Jaune: Guys I'm fine. Seriously! Look!

Jaune then gave a thumbs up and put on a smile that was obviously fake. None of you bought it and continued to look at him concerned.

Jaune: *Nervous Giggling*

You then heard laughter coming from a nearby table. You all looked over and saw that team CRDL was making fun of a bunny-eared faunus girl. You started to get mad and placed your hand on the tabled in anger and started glaring at them. You then felt Yang put her arm on your hand.

Yang: Babe. Just ignore them. They aren't worth it. We'll get let the professors know. Alright?

You looked at Yang and let out a sigh.

y/n: Alright.

You smiled at Yang and she smiled back. You both then turned your attention back at Jaune.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah. He just likes to mess around. You know, practical jokes.

Ruby: He's a bully.

y/n: And an ugly one at that.

Yang chuckled.

Jaune: Oh please. Name one time he's "bullied me". *Laughs nervously*

You held up your free hand and began to count with your fingers as you listed off the times Cardin bullied Jaune.