You're my Alpha Mate? - Pt. 4

Okay...this part is short of wordpad so it's probably also short on here, so sowwy about that, but its to keep the suspense...unless you already know what i was about to say O.O

OhMyButtCheeks!! Are you an...ALIEN!!! lol no jk.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Math flew by, I wasn't really listening to the teacher, I was talking with Cayden...telepathically.

I found it weird at first but he said that our connection was strong enough to allow it.

With my new found skill, I'll never be bored or alone again!

__

 U.S History.

When we arrived in class I told Cayden to take a seat as I get my folder.

When I was flipping through names I felt an arm go around my neck, I knew it wasn't Cayden because I didn't feel the tingles he gave me, that and the fact that I heard him growling from a distance.

I turned around to see Damien smirking and beyond him was Cayden, he got up and started walking towards us almost to fast to be human, which he wasn't.

I twisted Damien around to avoid Cayden's fist if it came. My efforts did no good however because I felt Damien let go and saw that Cayden was pinning him up against the wall. Damien had a bloody nose.

"Never touch my girl again! Or I'll rip your arms off" he growled menacingly then let Damien down.

Cayden stalked off towards me and the look on his face, it could kill a person.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his seat placing me on his lap.

I turned my head to meet his kiss, it was hungry and possessive, I tried to pull away but he kept his hand behind my head.

When he finally let go I heard him say "Mine" very lowly.

Aww, he was jealous!

I squeezed him tightly hoping that my gesture would reassure him "I love you" I told him. It surprised me how those words could come out so effortlessly with me only knowing him for a day or so.

He was shocked, I could feel it then he replied "I love you too" sweetly next to my ear.

I realized the position we were in, with me straddling him, when I felt someone hovering over us.

It was the teacher "Please refrain from PDA" he told us before walking back to the front muttering "kids these days".

I looked around us to see everyone with shocked looks on their faces, I tried to find Damien, but I couldn't.

Where did he go? Did Cayden hurt him? I thought worriedly. Although Cayden didn't like him, he was still my friend, but since Cayden didn't like him, I'll have to work it out somehow.

Class went fine, those few flirtatious looks were there, but Cayden had tensed less seeing that Damien wasn't here anymore.

__

Science was when I made my move.

I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, Cayden was sad, but I needed to do it.

Instead of the Bathroom however I went to where I think Damien would be, the nurse.

I was right, he was lying in there with ice holding it up to his now bruised nose, I hope it wasn't broken.