.

This was supposed to be posted next week, but since I love people in wattpad, there you have it. Created this to celebrate the Queen of Fist's birthday, Sakura! The events happening here is from Sasuke's point of view, hinting on between chapter 699 and 700.

Didn't run a check on this one, will find errors every now and then.

Enjoy!

===============================

(Life in Pink)

"I respect you," he murmured. "I think of you as an equal. I respect your brains, and all those big words you like to use. But I also want to rip your clothes off and have sex with you until you scream and cry and see God." - Sasuke

(I received a lot of giggles and questions on this quote, but really...I just feel like posting it. It has nothing to do with the story, hehe ^_^v)

------------------------------------

The world had attained peace but he still didn't get the answers he needed. Though yes, he travel the continent, he found some answers in few places, some he understood by meeting few people, but still it's not enough. Something is always missing. Something he needs to grasp on. He had reached many places, found a few things, learn the path of life but, the conclusion will  always lead him back to where he truly belongs...

...back in Konoha.

He counted, it had been two years since the last time he left Konoha again for his aimless journey to seek answers. This would be his second coming home but every step he made as he entered those huge gate, the feeling of something dragging him around for so long will suddenly vanish and he would feel like his feet were stepping on soft grounds. The feeling is always so light and warm.

Clad on his cloak, he walked slowly on the busy streets, clutching the string of his satchel, eyeing the scene before him, making his way towards the red Hokage Tower. Children are running here and there, people chatting and laughing...everything looked calm and normal, nothing out of the ordinary except those curious gazes from people who had eventually noticed and recognized the elusive relic of Uchiha clan. As always, there was something about him that caught the eyes of people. He disregarded those stares, ignoring the bubbling annoyance stirring up inside him. Instead, he looked up in the sky.

Blue sky. Transparent peace. Blue shinobi. Red Konoha. Colorful laughters of children.

Life is missing something. Pink.

He sighs. On his perspective, nothing changed.

He still wants to know the answers. What is a village? What is a shinobi?

It may take him forever to find it and understand it...or he wouldn't find anything at all.

-----------------

Nothing ever changes...

until....

In his two years of absence, he found out that the people he knew hadn't change at all except the way how life passes them by. Naruto and Hinata are married, but Naruto is still the Naruto he knew, loud and obnoxious dead last (for him) and Hinata is still the shy and meek girl he knew. Lee and Guy still shouting the spring of youth, InoShikaChou is still the trio he knew, Kiba is still the canine boy (man), Shino still talks to his bugs, Tenten still polished her weapons everyday and Kakashi still reads the Icha Icha Paradise. They're still the same despite the physical changes he noticed on them.