RANG 🌈

Next day* it's Holi*
Haseena went to thana before karishma wake up to tease her* After 2 hours Karishma wake up and didn't find Haseena* she come to hall*

"Ama ye kaha chale gya ab" just than Karishma find a latter on the table.

Gd morning...!! Ho gyi subha maharani ki... Kumvkaran ko bhi complex ho gya ha apko itna sote dekh... Ham thane ja raha ha.. ready hoke a jaiya ga... Or ha apko ham aj hame rang lagane nehi denga... Hame bhi dekhna ha ap kya karti ha... Btw.. come soon.. I'm missing you... I love you ❤️

Yours and only yours
Haseena ❤️

"Challenge accepted Baby" Karishma said with a smirk

After 1 hour* MPT*

Haseena was checking everything last time* Everyone come to her for applying colour but she deny everyone giving excuses as she wants Karishma to apply colour on her first* for some reason she climbed on a table but suddenly her leg twisted and about to fall from the table but just than two strong arms hold her* Haseena looked at her and found her love.. her Karishma* she She helped her to get off from the table* and make her stand properly*

"Kaa ha ye sab Haseena... Abhi gir jati ha.. dhiyan kaha ha apka" Karishma scolded her

"Sorry" Haseena said sadly.

"Accha sry..hamne kuch zyada hi bol diya"

"It's ok" Haseena hugged her tightly

After few minutes Karishma break the hug and notice Haseena was wearing ha beautiful white saree(Holi wali episodes pe jo pahni thi)

"Wase aj bohot hot lag rahi ha ap baby" Karishma flirted making her blushed hard.

Meanwhile the other MPT members gathered around KarEena*

"Kaha rah gyi thi Karishma maddam ap.. kabse wait kar raha ha ham apke" Santosh complent cutely.

"Sry santu... Wo kya ha na ap logo ki mahan Maddamsir ne hame bina uthayehi chali ayi to hame late ho gya" Karishma said glaring at Haseena.

"Re ap log khare kya ha chaliya holi khalte ha" Karishma said.

Everyone started playing holi* Karishma also about to join but suddenly someone apply some colour on her cheeks* Karishma looked at Her and find find Haseena with a smirk* Karishma also take some colour and about to apply Haseena cheeks but Haseena started running but suddenly Karishma hold her wrist and pulled her*

"Kaha ja rahi ha mohtarma... Hame bhi to RANG lagane ka moka dijiya" Karishma said huskily.

"Ne..nehi denge.. ha..hamne to pahle hi bo...bola tha... Apko rang la..lagane nehi denga" Haseena fumbled.

"Dekhte ha" karishma said with a smirk.

Karishma about to apply colour on her but suddenly Haseena somehow managed to freed himself from her grip and started running and Karishma also run behind her with colours* at least the reached at nawab's on first floor* karishma immediately closed the door*

"Ab ap kaha jayengi baby" Karishma said with a evil smile

Haseena was standing back facing her as she knows that there are no way to escape from her* Karishma slowly came towards her and pulled her by her waist Haseena's back collide with Karishma's chest* She slowly apply colours on her bare belly*Haseena got goosebumps*

"Ja.. Jaan" Haseena fumbled.

"Hmm" Karishma turned Haseena towards her.

Haseena tightly hold Karishma's collar in nervousness* Karishma slowly move her face towards her and rub her cheeks with her applying colour* Karishma Kissed her forehead deeply then looked into her eyes with a smirk*

"Challenge done baby"

Haseena hide her face on Karishma's chest* Karishma make her look up holding her chin*Haseena blushed hard

" Main badnasib kismat... Kimat apki de nehi payunga...

Bik jaye ghar... Mar jayu main... Chorkar nehi jayunga...

Malang hokar sang jo ghul rahi ha...
Apne mojudgi ki kimat khud kya janengi...

Ek to rang apke galo par...
Uparse hasna apka...

Lag ta ha jaan lekar manengi " Karishma said looking into her eyes.

They both lost in eachother eyes*Slowly they were covering the distance between their faces* finally their lips touch* they started kissing each other softly but soon it turned into a passionate one* after few minutes some one knocked at door they immediately leave eachother with a jerk* they fixed eachother then Karishma open the door and find the trio(cheeta, Santosh, pushpa ji) is standing*

"Ap log eha kya kar rahi ha..?!" Pushpa ji asked

"Kya pushpee... Obviously door vand karke akele me romance kar raha ha" Santosh said showing her innocence.

"Uff ye masumiyat" Karishma give him a tight slap" swary maddam swary"

"Asa kuch nehi ha... Wo to Haseena ki saree me kuch problem ho rahi thi to wohi fix kar raha the ham" Karishma said confidently.

" Accha abhi ho gya ho to chaliya... Holi khelte ha na sath me" pushpa ji said

"Ha... Ha chaliya.." Haseena said.

They went outside and started playing holi with others* after 2 hours Everyone leave except MPT members* suddenly Karishma noticed Haseena's phone continuously ringing but every time Haseena decline it*

"Haseena utha bhi lijiya kisiko madat ki zarurat bhi ho sakti ha na" Karishma said.

"Ne..nehi nehi... Wo cousin ha abhi phone uthaungi to pakayegi to cho..choriya... Abhi ghar chaliya na bohot thak gya ha" Haseena said

" Ji chaliya" Karishma said.

"Or ap sab bhi ghar chale jaiya... Bohot der ho gyi ha" Haseena said

"Ji" the trio replied

KarEena leave*
.
.
.
.
~House~

First Haseena get freshen up than Karishma* Karishma come out from bathroom and find Haseena lost in her own world who was lie down on the bed* Karishma went to her and sat down next to her*

"Haseena kya bat ha...?! Paresan si lag rahi ha... Sab Thik to ha na..?!" Karishma asked out of concern

Haseena come out from her cabin" j..ji ji.. wo thori thaki hui hu isliya"

"Are you sure baby..?!" Karishma asked.

"H..ha ja..jaan thora sa so leti hu to thik ho jayungi"

"Ji baby... wase kuch paresani ho to bata sakti ha hame.. ham hamesha apke sath denga har situation me..." Karishma Kissed her forehead.

"I love you jaan" Haseena said.

"Love you too baby.. chaliya abhi so jaiya" Karishma said lying beside her.

Haseena pleased her head on Karishma's chest*Karishma securely wrapped her arms around her queen* soon they both Doze off*

END*

Do VOTE & COMMENTS if you like my story ❤️

MOST IMPORTANTLY...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR '100 ' FOLLOWER...!! ❤️THANKS A LOT OF LOVING ME AND MY STORIES THIS MUCH❤️ LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

Stay safe 😇❤️