Chapter 4: A Green-Eyed Guy

Today is my first day as a science amateur/not full-time teacher. I did millions of researches just to make sure that the information that I will give to the students is all correct.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the 8th-grade science class I will be your temporary teacher for the first week of September and I am Andrea Smith but you can call me prof. Smith for short." The students just smiled and a black-haired guy raised his hands, it made me call him "yes mister, what is it?" He stood up and started talking.

"Umm.... ma'am, where is our real teacher?" I was about to tell him that their real teacher is detained for a week until his face reminded me that their teacher said that no matter what happens, I must not tell them that she is at the jail. I don't know why but I think it's for my good.

****

I sat on a chair all alone in front of a table with milk in front of me and a slice of an egg pie. The shadow covered my skin for a while when a very familiar green-eyed guy smiled at me. "Markus??" I asked even though I wasn't sure if it was him. His eyes turned green like a leaf when sunlight bounced to it. "Can I sit here?" To thank him for saving my life after he paid for my stupidity I mean he paid because I forgot to bring my wallet, I said "ok! Go ahead!" He sat on a chair in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" We said both together while looking into each other's eyes. We both showed happiness together in our faces until I said "umm..... I am a part-time teacher in this school... you?" He nodded his head and gave a smile brighter than the morning sunlight and said "well, I and my family have a food company so we sustain the cafeteria here" I gave him an amazed-like smile and I looked into his green eyes. As I look into his eyes, I felt something strange, something weird, and something wrong.

He reminds me of someone..... someone that I want to forget about, someone that probably has forgotten me. He looked like someone that I met once, or I loved once even though I haven't been into a relationship yet. While I look straight into his deep green eyes, I realized that I lost myself again, thinking about him. I didn't realize that he was already slapping his fingers to my face until he said "hey! Are you ok?" And I felt embarrassed as he looks calmly at my face. "Oh... um....yeah.... ye-yes! I-I'm ok!" He just looked into my eyes with a happy face and I did the same thing. But the thing is that I was still confused about him. I took a sip from my milk tea until break time ended.

****

When I got home, I saw Lorie lying on our sofa in front of our TV with a bag of snacks beside her and a can of coca-cola. "Hey, sis!" She said even though she was just paying attention to what she was watching. It was our favorite TV show back when we were kids. "Sponge bob square pants" instead of being mad at her because she wasn't doing her chores, I lied beside her and grabbed the bag of snacks that she was holding and I took a sip of her coca-cola that tastes so good!!!!!!

"How was your first day sis?" I didn't answer her but I wasn't even watching TV. I was just thinking of something. I was thinking of Markus again! There's just really something weird about him. I mean it's just that he looks so familiar. My sister was probably confused about why I didn't answer her so she said "sis, are you ok? Did anything happen?" When I finally got myself all together again, I quickly said "nothing bad happened sis! I got to go now!" I hurriedly ran to our room until I felt that my bag fell at the stairway so I grabbed it while Lorie was looking an eye on me looking so confused.

When I was inside our room. I didn't mind about Markus for a while. I just sat at my office table and started making my plans for the next week since it is Saturday tomorrow which means it's the start of the weekend.

I started cleaning up my mess after planning for the whole week. When I placed my planner besides the other journals I have, I saw a picture falling from the middle part of a book's page. It was a polaroid picture of me and Andrew eating our favorite Vanilla ice cream together. The picture reminded me a lot again about Andrew. How he looked like and how it feels to be with an awesome guy like him.

I looked into the picture again and I smiled. It reminded me of the day that the picture was taken. It was back when we were both 12 years old. That day, we went to an ice cream shop together. We enjoyed the taste of the vanilla ice cream together, letting the sunlight touch our skin, and laughing at each other. In short, we we're just young and silly dumb kids.

I placed the polaroid picture that I found back into the top of the books on top of the table. I smiled and left my office table to go to sleep after a day of being tired because of work.

****

My sister Lorie came into our room and lied beside me. "Girl!" She looked into my eyes and I did the same thing to her. She continued talking "mom said, let's go down there right now for dinner or else we will be both hungry!" I nodded my head and started walking to go downstairs for lunch.

 She continued talking "mom said, let's go down there right now for dinner or else we will be both hungry!" I nodded my head and started walking to go downstairs for lunch

🌌Author's note🌌

Hello there! What's up Jyerries? So what do you think about Andrea's conclusion?

Sorry if this chapter is a little bit short! I worked for 4 chapters for this week! The next chapter will be published on Sunday or maybe on Monday! See you in the next update!