33. House tour

"Thank you for traveling with us on Pixie Airways. Hope you had an enjoyable trip and may you travel with us again in the future. Have a good day. "
Walking out of the airport was a beautiful family of three. 

"Finally, we have arrived," Emilia said as she stretched her legs and arms

"We've only been on the plane for less than an hour mom, how could you possibly have gotten jet leg already."
Ling Qin asked his mother as he looked around the airport.

S City's airport was bigger  and more beautiful than the one in A City. You could tell that lots of work had been put into its construction.

"Too bad," he sighed after taking a look at all the people moving to and fro. Even though the country had already implemented the lockdown two weeks before the end of the world airports were still one of the most affected places in the apocalypse because international travel was not banned therefore one could just imagine the tragedy that occurred once the apocalypse came.

"Alright guys, let's go," Ling Xiao said as he came towards them holding car keys. Ling Xiao had gone to hire a car from the airport. Therefore, it had been quite some time since they had landed.

They walked out of the airport and headed towards the car. As they headed out of the airport , Ling Qin retrieved little Snow out from the space and placed him on the seat .

Yes, after some contemplation and close observation of the puppy, Ling Qin had decided to name the little puppy Snow . Seeing as how the little puppy had a shiny white coat and Icy blue eyes, the name really suited him .

"It's a beautiful city," Ling Qin commented as he looked out the moving car at his surroundings

"It sure is," Ling Xiao responded, also taking a quick look outside. S City is Ling Xiao's birth place, so he had a greater understanding of the cities beauty. This understanding also brought about sentimental feelings towards the city.

"Too bad," Ling Qin said, removing his attention from the outside world and onto his phone.

After an hours drive with a quick stop for food, the family of three finally arrived at their destination.

"We've arrived," Ling Xiao announced as he began slowing down the car so he could open the community gate

Once the car was parked by the guard house next to the gate, a tall man came out holding a clipboard

"Morning, can I help you?" he asked Ling Xiao through the car window.

"Yes, I'm Ling Xiao, and this is my wife Emilia Lu. we both own houses in this new community, moving in there."

The guard looked at Emilia as she waved at him before he looked down on his clipboard to check for their names. After about a minute, he raised his head

"May I have proof of residence, please?"

"Here you are." Ling Xiao handed it to him, and they watched him return to the little guard house. Two minutes later, the guard returned with their papers and some keys and other documents.

"Sorry for the wait, Mr Ling. There have just been a couple of issues with some people trying to break into the community, so we have to do a  thorough check on all the new faces."

The guard said as he handed Ling Xiao back their papers.

"It's alright, it's totally understandable,"

"Well, here are the keys for these gates and the codes as well. You can use these to open the community gates whenever you want to leave or enter. You can also give these to your guests when they come visit. But if that's the case please ring us here first so that we know. Our phone number is also stated there."