Prologue - A Look on the Distant Past

Once upon a time, in an age where demons and beasts still roam the earth, 4 heroes put an end to this nightmare. They are represented with the colors of their flags; Black, Yellow, Red, and Silver. With the help of a goddess, together they defeated the demons and push back the ferocious beasts back to the abyss.

The 4 heroes were good friends who had been through thick and thin. They had gone through many hardships and shared happiness at the same time. All of them grew up together so they were like brothers who support each other. 

They were finally able to accomplish peace and prosperity. As a reward for their help in defeating the enemies, the 4 great heroes were given rule on the ravished lands, divided equally among them.

The lands prosper for many years. 

The West was given to the bearer of the Black flag - Aleyn Sargas Altaris.

The North to the Yellow flag-bearer – Yearis Ulrich Aerathia.

The South to the Silver flag-bearer - Nichola Ingram Rayleigh

The East to the Red flag-bearer - Siegfried Regulus Huntington

However, the one who bears the Red flag, Siegfried refused the offer and declined the power. He said he was satisfied now that the land was free and he wanted to live peacefully. He gave the ruling of the East to Yearis, but the Yellow flag-bearer still gave him power even if he doesn't want it. The land ruled over by the Yellow flag-bearer became Aerathia Kingdom which stretch all the way from the North to the East. He appointed his good friend, Siegfried as the Grand Duke (even if he refused), a power and authority second to the emperor, as a sign of good faith between them. Siegfried's dukedom still lies in the East. Together, the land they ruled became the center of trading, agriculture, mining, and economic prosperity.

In the South ruled by Nichola Ingram Rayleigh most land was covered in rich and lush vegetation and forest. They excel in farming, agriculture, and medicine. It was a very small country but nevertheless, it also prospers in its own way.

In the West is the Kingdom of Terraviel, ruled by Aleyn Sargas Altaris, the land was covered in the mountain range and they excel in mining minerals especially Azure Terradite, a mysterious precious stone that when processed, can emit energy and is used mainly in many things like running an engine, generator, and basically provides power to everything.

The world was at peace for a long time. Until one incident makes the world divided into two, and eventually into war.

Aleyn killed Nichola and the goddess. The Kingdom of Terraviel was now declaring war on Kingdom of Aerathia. It was a time of uncertainty and all the land is in turmoil.

And now, 10 years later...

The east that was ruled by Siegfried Regulus Huntington was now ruled by his only heir, Aiden Iori Huntington.

And he wants everything related to Altaris and the Kingdom of Terraviel dead...even the only daughter he had left in this world.