Chapter 3: problem

Summary:

A simple little celebration for their florist for the newly decorated flower shop. Takemichi thinks he's more like a mom with ten kids in a single house.

Takemichi suddenly meets someone unexpected.

ーーー

The florist agape from what he was looking at. The whole interior of his shop was reformed. Transformed even. His fingers trail around the beautiful marble counter as he looks around, the walls are like a silk and velvety texture. The tables too were elegant like you're gonna eat in a five-star restaurant. The flowers were organized so the customers could see them.

As there was another counter that was separated from the actual flower section for the drinks so when people just want to hangout there they can, and order some drinks. Like a cafe.

The florist went to the back, it was ten times bigger there and he didn't even know how that was possible. The plants and flowers were stored by their looks, colors and what they're classified as. He stood there shocked with his mouth agape.

Wow .

Is all that he can mutter. "So Takemitchy, you like it?" Koko asked while leaning against the doorway, the florist immediately nodded as he grinned at him widely. "I love it! Thank you all so much!"

"You're welcome~ Now c'mon before Mikey throws another tantrum in the car" he said as the florist chuckled. They were going to some karaoke since their boss wants to hangout with Takemitchy and apparently he wants to sing, I guess.

They entered the car as all of the executives were there, of course. The florist was seated between Sanzu and Kakucho.

"Michi, you know what you're going to sing in the karaoke?" Kakucho muttered at him as Takemichi shrugged "Don't know really. I'll decide when we get there"

After a couple of minutes they've arrived at a fancy looking place. Takemichi really needs to get used to this by now since he hangs out with them all the time but still he can't help but feel broke just by staring at the door.

They were gonna get drunk. There's a lot of alcohol on the table, same with the food. It was a disaster waiting to happen and let's just hope no one gets killed tonight.

"I'm happy all the time~" Mikey sang, his words were a little bit slurred. He was definitely drunk. It's been like a couple of hours now since they've been drinking.

As all of them cheered and laughed, they were having the time of their life in this room right now. All they did was sing, eat, and get drunk because apparently it was a celebration to Takemichi's new decorated shop which was a understatement. It was definitely more than a "new decorated" shop.

Takeomi was outside the door, smoking since he doesn't want to take too many shots. It feels like he's gonna be the babysitter of these buffoons when they'll be coming home. As he just sighed.

While at the other side of the door, there was just chaos. Rindou and Sanzu were becoming more competitive as to who has the best singing voice. Which both of them don't have btw.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?~"

Takemichi cheered when Rindou sang while raising his glass of beer, his face was a little bit flushed, he was a little bit tipsy but not all out drunk. Not like them, surprisingly the florist has a high alcohol tolerance which is kinda handy sometimes.

"Ne Takemitchy, who has the best voice?" Rindou asked while pointing his finger between him and Sanzu, who scoffed at him. "Of course it's me asshole" as Rindou popped a vein out "Shut the fuck up. It's me" he responded.