39) DREAM COME TRUE

*Cody Walker's POV

*Cody Walker's POV

Everything had been dubiously good for a while now. Surely me and Oat sometimes still argued about the tell-or-not thing, but mostly we got along just fine. It was pretty nice to have someone who you could tell about your School survival guide and who would tell you about theirs in return.

Even better was that B, J & K had basically left me alone this entire time. Basically, because they still stared at me like they wanted to crush me to the ground. Or if they got an opportunity, they did some insignificant pranks such as trying to tackle me in the hallways or shoving me. Those were nothing new, nothing I couldn't handle. 

So I was happy, hopeful even. I had friends and my bullies had left me alone. Maybe you could get what you wanted after all.

"Want to come over after school?" But here's the biggest reason for the smile on my lips. This guy, who I used to hate with all my heart and who had proven to me that people could change. Maybe he was a bit of a coward and maybe he used to be an asshole, but I'd say he was the bravest coward and nicest asshole I had ever known.

"I can't, I need to study." I sighed. Our semester exams would start soon and I really needed to make an effort, since I had kind of forgotten to focus on the studying part of school lately. I needed to make sure I wouldn't do terribly at the exams.

"We can study together." Ian gave me a winning smile, the kind of smile that made it impossible for me to say no.

***

Funny enough, I had never been to Ian's home before. I had walked past it a couple of times, but that's about it. So, when we were walking up to his room, something he said came back to my mind.

"You still haven't told me about that dream." I pointed out once we were in a hallway on the second floor. 

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. What do you want to know?" Ian laughed awkwardly and opened the door that led to his room.

"What did I do in your dream?" I asked and grinned playfully. 

"You were standing by the door." Ian grinned back at me while sitting on an office chair and turning to face the door. "And you leaned against the doorcase."

Ian didn't have to say it out loud: we were playing a game. To play meant to do what he said, so I leaned my back on the doorcase. 

"You asked me, if it was possible I wanted to kiss someone else instead of Callie." Ian's brown eyes studied my face so intensively I could feel heat rising on my cheeks. 

"I asked you who I would want to kiss instead and you said 'me' and started walking towards me." Ian had a glint in his eyes and a sly grin on his lips. 

"Oh, wow, that's bold." I started grinning too as I walked in the room. I halted in front of Ian and asked: "What did I do then?"

"You sat on my lap." Ian instructed. 

"I — uh —what? Do I seriously have to do that?" At that point my face was probably as red as a beetroot.

"Yes. Like this." Ian murmured and catched both of my hands, pulling me closer. "Your legs were here, on my sides."

"Ian, you do know that was totally uncharacteristic of me?" I stammered, but as he was still looking at me expectantly, I did as he asked.

Soon I was sitting on the office chair, on Ian's lap and facing him. The fact that I was indeed straddling him, made me feel extremely self-conscious. For a while we just stared at each other, my cheeks burning and my breathing shallow and fast, Ian's eyes wide and enraptured.

"What did I do then?" I whispered, not taking my eyes off him. Something about that look stirred up an army of butterflies in my stomach. 

"You placed your hands on the back of my head, pulled me closer.. and you kissed me." When Ian said those words, my heart started a drum solo, which reminded me of something a drummer in a punk band could make after taking a fair amount of speed.

"I don't like this game." I complained, but again I did what he wanted, placing my hands on his shoulders and leaning in to peck his lips softly.

"It was more like this." Ian whispered hoarsely, entwined his fingers in my hair and started kissing me fervently. The intensity of it took me by surprise, but as it was Ian, the guy I was really close to falling in love with, kissing him back was no problem at all.

It was the kind of kiss that made me feel hot all over and stirred all kinds of feelings. The fact I was sitting on his lap surely didn't help.. I had a feeling I wasn't the only one who was going through the emotions. 

I had to pull away from the kiss to breathe and I got confirmation of my suspicions from Ian's flustered face. He was definitely thinking about it too. 

"What did I do then?" I breathed shakily. Ian wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I kissed you again.." Ian began and captured my lips with his. We kissed for a while and then he whispered in my ear: "And then I made you moan."

"Oh, no, I'm definitely not doing that." I denied quickly and I'm pretty sure at that point my face was so hot you could have fried an egg on it. 

"You sure about that?" Ian murmured in my ear, brushed my hair out of the way and breathed on my neck. It made me shiver, but I didn't ask him to stop. I didn't want him to.

"Positive." I mumbled and I had to bite my lip when I felt his lips on my neck.

"How about now?" He whispered while planting kisses down my neck to my collarbones.

"Yeah.." I muttered, already having troubles to keep my breathing in control.

"What about now?" Ian breathed, I could hear from his voice that he was smiling, and gently nibbled my earlobe while his hand slipped under my shirt. He trailed his fingers down my spine and I felt like everything he touched caught fire.

"Y-yes.." I stammered and gasped when Ian got up from the office chair, lifting me up with him. I grasped my legs tightly around his waist, afraid of falling. He carried me to his bed, laid me on top of the cover and got on the bed, hovering on top of me.

Ian pulled off his shirt and all I could do was stare. I mean, come on, there was an extremely attractive guy on top of me and let's just say he had the kind of body that should never again be hidden under clothes. Hiding it was simply a crime against humankind. He moved confidently, yet with certain caution, when he leaned in and kissed me. 

When he wanted to undress my shirt, I let him. Remarkably, I didn't feel insecure, even though I knew my body was nowhere near as impressive as the one on top of me. It was the look in Ian's eyes that erased all my insecurities: for some reason my scrawny body made his eyes darken with desire.

"How about now?" He breathed and grinded his hips against mine, his hand meandering on my body. Even if my willpower was relentless, my body was anything but. 

"Screw it." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around Ian, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. And he got what he wanted, just like he always did.

♡♡♡

Question of the day:
What's on your bucket list?

(Me: writing a book and getting it published, running a marathon, seeing 100 species of birds in one year [so far my record is 82], learning to speak at least 5 languages, writing a poetry book [it doesn't have to be published] and having the courage to talk about the things that really matter.)