❥036

Note : this chapter was heavily edited !!           «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»2nd person pov :"

          «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
2nd person pov :
"..." you stared blankly at the dress in front of you , not knowing what to say or what to do .

"..do I really need to wear this..? " you asked turning your head to mirajane who smiled to you .

" yes ! I'm sure that you'll look so cute in it " she sweetly said encouraging you to wear it .

( imagine any kind of other dresses if you don't like this one )

You sighed . It is true that the dress was kind of cute , but it doesn't change your hate for dresses . You usually wear pants and shirts . But unfortunately , you had to wear a dress for this special occasion .

You turned your head to the side , noticing that yukino was staring at herself in the mirror , clearly feeling embarrassed .

You shrugged , taking a hold of the dress and heading toward the changing room, since you weren't feeling comfortable changing in front of the other girls .

Mini Time skip  :
Minutes passed and you finally finished putting on the dress . You were struggling the whole time since it was your time wearing a dress  .

" so ? How does it look ? " you asked as you get out of the changing room .

The other girls stared at you , all blushing a little . In wendy's case , if was a lot . Mirajane and Lucy immediately ran to you , squealing like the fangirls they are .

" oh my god ! You're so cute ! " it was
Your turn to feel a little embarrassed , wearing a dress was a new experience for you . And here you are showered by compliments .

" by the way y/n " lisanna started , eyeing you from the mirror " are you sure that you're 14 ? Your magic power is very powerful for your age . "

You blinked , confused at her words . You looked at yourself in the big mirror , touching your face repeatedly .

Lucy crossed her arms " she's right . I found it strange at first . A person her age can't possibly have that capacity and huge amount of magic . It's logically impossible since her body can't take it "