Part 8!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Lila POV  (2:00pm)

as I got home i saw that Mark's car wasn't there. YES! i feel like doing a victory dance!

i love it when Mark's not home! He goes out drinking and gets drunk then comes home. Either he passes out before he can beat me or he does beat me but not not as much! i can go in the woods tonight!

woo-hoo!

you know I'm not sure if I said that out loud or in my head. ehe-eh(meaning don't care). I get out and go up to my room. I get out my iphone form my pocket and check it for any texts from Mel. I have my first friend! I feel like I should squel but of course I dont.

Beep! my first text message! WHT is wrong with me? I am acting like a girl. Wierd, I know!

Mel: 'Whats up?'

Me:'nothin'

Mel:'can i come over? :3'

Me:'ummm idk'

Mel:'yay! I'll come over now! i know were u live becaz i stole ur address from the school computer!!'

Me: 'Mel, r u a stalker?'

Mel:'no silly! i m a hacker! duh! big diffrence! its the schools fault! they dont protect the files:)'

Mel: 'ok so i m coming over soon! see ya in 2 hours!!!!!!!'

omg.

Mel is crazy. So wierd. A hacker. Super hyper. I love her so much right now! she is like the perfect best friend! She can even hack! I know we will be the best of friends! Oh Shit.

I can't have friends.

She might find out. I can't allow that to happen! and on top of that Mark won't allow it! what can I do?

*5 minutes later*(2:05pm)

what can I do? what can I do? what can I do?!?!?! I think i have asked myself that question over 100 times in the last 5 minutes.

*1 1/2 hour later* (3:35pm)

zzzzzzuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.(u know the sound that a garage door makes? thats it)

oh.No.

Mark is home! I start doing my homework as not to get him mad. I am super nervous. He cames up the stairs and comes down the hall. I close my eyes and start praying. I am praying so much that I don't notice the door open and someone come over to me.

I get yanked by the hair and am torn from my seat and onto the floor. He than starts kicking me. I think he had a bad day at work. He usualy beats me at night.

He then pulls me up by my hair again and starts punching me in my face. he pushes me up to the wall and ( you know what will happen next so i won't describe it to you). When he was done started pounding my face, then  pushed me to the floor and sarted kicking me all over.

I gasped in pain. Oh God it hurts! He then picks me up and pushes me to the wall again and then starts choking me. I start to see black spots. The last thing I see before I fade out is Mark throwing me onto the middle of my floor. Then His evil smile. He says, "bitches get what they deserve."

Then Blackness

***********************************************************************************************************

Mel POV ( i wanted a change)

I went out of my car to start driving to Lila's. She was nice but didn't talk. I wonder why? I can sense I deep saddness in her. I can't help but notice how beautiful she is! She is even prettier than me! Not than I'm self absorbed or anything, I just know that my grade voted me the prettest in our grade! Oh that was awesome, it pissed of Merryel, the top "IT" girl in our grade, the head cheerleader, slut, grade A meanie. I hated her. She is so mean! To everyone! (NO OFFENSE TO CHEER LEADERS!)

I have a brother and I am only 9 months younger than him so our parents put us in the same grade. Anyway Lila is very pretty, but she doesn't flaunt it so that is what made me want to be her friend.

I get to Lila's house because I hacked int my schools database from my computer at home to get her address.  I am super good at computers but hardly anyone knows that. I am the superest girly girl you will ever meet! I love pink but also other colors like blue(my fav), purple, green , yellow, green, orange, red, ANY COLOR!

It is now 3:01. I hope Lila's not mad for me being late! I drive up just as a car is leaving. I assume its her parents or something because her file at school didn't mention any family members. I park and walk up. The front door is open wierd. I come in and smell blood. I can smell it because I'm a werewolf. I know awesome right! I know Lila is a human but something seems off about her. I don't knoe.

I run up the stairs and follow the blood scent. It lead to what looks like a girls room. I push open the door and am horrified at what I find! Lila is on the ground, crumpled up in a ball, she is lying in a puddle if her own blood, and unconcious! She is bruised and bleeding and I think her arm is broken? Who would have done this to such a innocent girl?

I run over to her and say, "Lila? Lila its Mel. Honey please wake up?" Get no response so I lift her up, yeah, I am super strong because,like I said i am a werewolf.

I run down the stairs and to my car. I lay Lila down In the back seat. I don't even reconize her, her face is black and blue and her scent it diffrent to but I don't pay attention to that. I am driving like a madwoman back to my house. I get out in the garage and start yelling to get the pack doctor. He comes up to me and looks over to Lila. He gasps!

"Melanie my dear, this girl is in bad condition! What happened?"He says to me while picking her up and bringing her to my room.

"I don't know! I found her at her house like this!" I yell to him. We get to my room an he puts her down and starts fixing her up.

*25 minutes later*

I think he's done know. "Melanie let her sleep and I will come to check on her in a couple hours.Bye." and withthat he leaves me.

About 5 minutes later my brother, Sam walkes in. He gasps! What is up with people gasping?

"That's my mate!"

OMG. Lila's Sam's mate?

WHAT. THE. HELL.

************************************************************************************************************

Sam POV

I walk into my sister Mel's room because I am following the most intoxicating scent. I walk in and see Mel, but sitting beside the bed. I look to hte bed and a girl is there.

-MATE! Mine!- My inner wolf howls.

"That's my mate!" I yell to Mel.

She looks at me with confusion and bewilderment. Then understanding floods in.

"She's your mate? omgomgomgomgomg! Yay! Lila is my new sister! YAY! She actualy starts jumping up and down. wow. But then I focaus on the name. Finally I know my angels name! Lila. Beautiful. I love it, it fits her.

"What happened to her?" I ask Mel.

"I don't know, I found her like that at her house." SHe then preceded to tell me the whole story of how she found her and everything else.

SHe stops and catches her breath by breathing deeply out of her nose. He face scrunches up in confusion. She asks, "what is that smell?"

I then start smell the air. I smell blood, Lila's scent, Mine, and Mel's. But there's something else. A werewolf scent.

I look to Lila and understanding dawns on me.

"LILA IS A WEREWOLF!"    Mel screams.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FAN!!!!!

M   xoxoxo