Chapter 1

Rika pov:

i was peacefully reading my book in my room with no one to bother me, until someone decided to go like 'hey screw you and your book, I got some good news you might hate me even more after this, but who cares'. Seiji walks in and he does not look happy, I still keep my eyes on the book I'm reading. "Listen you brat, you and your sister Yui are going to some family relatives while I'm gone on a business trip, Don't think about sneaking out while your there, they might just lock you out. So you better behave and don't cause any problem for your dear sister, i don't want you to embarrass her, now get up and pack your things the car will be out in 10 minutes." once he was done with his talk, i can feel his gaze at me waiting for a reaction.

i just nodded and said "ok, cool". he looked pissed and walked out, oh and lets not forget he slammed the door really loud, poor door.

So i got up packed my things in a suit case i put a few books, clothes and pair of shoes, oh and a few cans of monster as backup, you know the basic stuff we need when your going to stay at someone house. oh yeah lets not forget my guitar case and my laptop case, ill just put my laptop case in suitcase since there is space . so i walked out realized the driver still isn't out here.

Then i hear the sound of someone struggling i decide to ignore them just for the fun of it" hey! a little help would be nice " said Yui. I turn around and look at her and turn away from her trying not laugh my ass off, but i chuckled a bit. she pushed me causing me to trip but i caught myself and looked down to my right and looked down at her and she started to laugh. Now you are wondering your not that tall from her why are you looking down at her, but its all thanks to the chucky boots with like 3 inch platforms, i love wearing them makes me feel like i can just stomp anyone's feet and scare them you know.

My outfits is based on those chucky boots, dark red cargo trousers and a black cropped top with long fishnets sleeves. with like chain necklace, chains around the cargo trousers and some chucky rings.

"ha short child" i told her while looking down at her trying not laugh at her. "what your so rude father said your supposed to respect me-" i cut her off, "yeah like i care what he says" she gasped, and i simply walked away to the taxi to put my stuff in the trunk and start my motorcycle.

i heard a mutter of "b*tch" from Yui, "heard that" I told her she squeaked and hurried into the car not even putting her suitcase in the trunk, rude.

The driver comes out the car to put the Yui's case in the trunk, I took this as a chance to apologies to him about Yui's behaviour and tell him ill be following them with my bike, he said it was ok and he gave me the address to the house if i get lost from them. I thanked him got on my bike and put my helmet and followed them.

It was a long adventure but we arrived to the mansion i once i looked at house damn these people are hella rich, Yui actually took her took her suit case, wow she actually is learning to be responsible.

i turned off my motorcycle after parking in the mansion parking (just imagine there is a place where you can park your car or something). i went to the taxi driver and payed him knowing Yui probably forgot to do so. i went to the trunk took my suit case and guitar case, that's when it started raining, so tapped the side of the car twice so the driver knows I'm done taking my stuff.

Me being a lazy sh*t, took my time once i arrived at this huge door its opened knowing Yui didn't wait for me, i walk into the mansion and i hear Yui voice "but your heart, it seemed to have stooped. it wasn't beating at all." Yui sounded scared so I rushed to her and found her talking to some guy, then what concerned me was when that guy just grabbed her and licked her neck and it seemed he was about to bite her, I dropped my stuff and speed walked to her pushed that guys face and pulled Yui behind me 'yes, yes i know I'm supposed to hate Yui but what i saw was just disturbing'.

Then a voice scared Yui even more causing her to tremble more behind my back "Ayato, what's all the commotion down here" I look to my right and see a very tall man with ruby eyes. he looked like a butler. 'it seems the red head's name is Ayato'.

"Need I remind you that this our entrance hall, we use this area exclusively to receive our guest, I must ask you to take your activities to your private room" the tall man spoke again, he seems to be the mature one around here.

Ayato spoke again "whatever your such a buzz kill". Yui then leaves my side and runs to tall man which I think his name is Reiji, idk for some reason I don't trust this place, but I know to never judge a book by its cover.

"will you help me please, help me" Yui spoke, honestly she didn't even say who she was before talking to Reiji kinda rude not going to lie, Reijj spoke  " and who might you two be".

"hello Im Rika Komori and this is my sister Yui, I apologies about the commotion Yui has caused but our father told us we were supposed to live here" i told him he looked shocked for a moment then went back to his cold attuited.

"why wasn't i told about this", he look at Ayato."Ayato explain this to me at once". Ayato just looked confused "huh, how would i know anything about it" then he looked and me and Yui and spoke again "This is news to me too,  you never told me you and your sister were moving in with us pancake".

I tired not to laugh, but i ended up chuckling knowing he was calling her pancake. "that's because you attacked me out of nowhere, i didn't have a chance to tell you anything" then it clicked in her head "Hold on you said pancake, were you talking about me?".

Ayato looked a bit angry and said "of course i was stupid, seriously. If you haven't noticed your as flat as a pancake, but unlike your sister over there" he spoke with a smirk and looked at me. I just smiled and glared at him.

Yui was about to say something until Reiji cut her off "This really is rather strange, I don't understand why wasn't i informed of your arrival". Yui tries to speak "excuses me but who are you-" she gets cut off by Reiji. "I don't think its a good idea to talk about it here, please follow me, please make sure their luggage are taken care of".

Then some shady butler grabs our stuff and disappears into the shadow and Yui as usual gets scared "sicck" i said because that's just cool, disappearing into the shadows. Ayato chuckled and put an arm around my shoulder as we followed Reiji and Yui. "I like you, i think you and i will get along just fine " he said with a smirk "heh sure whatever" i noticed Ayato seemed to struggle as he walked with his arm warped around my shoulder "why are you so tall, this is so unfair" he spoke with a pout.

I laughed and spoke trying to calm myself of how cute he looked " because of my shoes silly" he then looked at my shoes and he was shocked and spoke "why would you need that much height?!" "because i like feeling tall and scaring short people and lets not forget i feel powerful in them" he laughed and said " Fair enough, wait do you scare Pancake with those shoes?"

"Oh you mean that door, yeah i do, well when i wear them of course", Ayato just laughed his ass off. Oh and will you look at that we arrived at the living room Yui and Reiji were waiting there and Yui looked stressed, hehehhe this is going to be interesting.

This is my first ever chapter it might not be the greatest but once the book is completed, ill edit this book. :)